Elite 11+ shopping and chat thread

Options

Comments

• tweets
    tweets Posts: 35,946 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post Home Insurance Hacker!
    Options
    Just caught up MKS (((X)))

Fine here but cold brrr
  • tweets
    tweets Posts: 35,946 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post Home Insurance Hacker!
    Options
    Snap-ant was yesterday's smartest player! :j:j:j

18 players played

http://www.funtrivia.com/private/main.cfm?tid=99008

Today's Topic (Tuesday): General Knowledge 3 : Average
  • marmitelovemehateme
    Options
    Good morning peeps...Isn't it a beautiful day.......get out there and keep chasing your dreams.........

Hoping that all is well with you all.......Cuppa on the go....Happy birthday AJ...Special coffee for you today......

15aabfff59d4839ed640914b0ac3a1a1_zpsuxn0cocr.jpg
    [STRIKE]68 [STRIKE]Mouses[/STRIKE] [/STRIKE]

OMG, I'm rich! Silver in the hair, Gold in the teeff, Crystals in the Kidney, Sugar in the blood, Lead in the butt, Iron in the arteries and an inexhaustible supply of natural gas! I never thought I would accumulate such wealth!! :rotfl::rotfl:
  • mhoc
    mhoc Posts: 19,262 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Options
    8DF36088-2AA5-41EE-B2C1-ECC2A372FC9D.jpg
    “Create all the happiness you are able to create; remove all the misery you are able to remove. Every day will allow you, --will invite you to add something to the pleasure of others, --or to diminish something of their pains.”
  • mhoc
    Options
    Morning all, the coast gaurd can stand down, I am back, or at least partially :D

Photos to follow, technical issues this morning as OHs pics seem to be still floating around in the ether and have not arrived yet and photobucket is also not being helpful.
    I am trying to coral them into an ipad photo album when they arrive.

The 1st photo was taken when the photographer walked bride, groom and 2 bridesmaids down the lane to do some arty romantic rural shots

The wedding was fabulous and more or less everything went to plan

I am more or less caught up with the domestic drudgery and laundry, the sun is hiding under a thick blanket so whilst the house is quiet I am confined to the sofa and concentrating on the photos

loads of family news to update on much later ...
    “Create all the happiness you are able to create; remove all the misery you are able to remove. Every day will allow you, --will invite you to add something to the pleasure of others, --or to diminish something of their pains.”
  • mhoc
    Options
    TrulyMadly wrote: »
    She's on her honeymoon:rotfl:

no sadly We never had a honeymoon but Mr T and his clubcard deals and his generous and impressive points offers in the olden days started us off cruising so we have made up for it since :)
  • mhoc
    Options
    Has anyone heard from mhoc?

we only went Thursday morning, got back Monday afternoon - it has been frantic, Ive not even lurked on MSE, no idea what has happened on the cashback sites but Ive probably missed something spectacular for free, hardly a receipt uploaded on shopprize so I am back to 5 points daily bonus ...
    Just relishing the nothingness which is going on this morning, Oh went into work at 5.30 - all the house clocks were changed yesterday so I don't think it was an alarm error ...
  • silvercar
    silvercar Posts: 46,991 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    Now officially an empty nester!

Helped DS2 move all his stuff. Slightly weird meeting with DS2's GF's parents.

Task for today is to clean out the oven, now that DS2 won't be cooking pizzas on the bare oven shelves!
    I'm a Forum Ambassador on The Coronavirus Boards as well as the housing, mortgages and student money saving boards. I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. Forum Ambassadors are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an illegal or inappropriate post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com (it's not part of my role to deal with this). Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com.
  • mhoc
    Options
    pacifica9 wrote: »
    Thanks BH. Just got my £1 meal deal from Smith's @ York station. :T

like ships passing in the night - we were gone from York at 9 ....
  • mhoc
    Options
    silvercar wrote: »
    Now officially an empty nester!

Helped DS2 move all his stuff. Slightly weird meeting with DS2's GF's parents.

Task for today is to clean out the oven, now that DS2 won't be cooking pizzas on the bare oven shelves!

Relish it - it takes a long while to adjust to the empty nest ...

I think our empty nest is about to be occupied again, truthfully I am dreading it ...
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure