Elite 11+ shopping and chat thread

Options

Comments

• rose28454
    rose28454 Posts: 4,948 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker Car Insurance Carver!
    Options
    So she could have stayed in the clinic being waited on hand and foot, instead she comes here and still expects to be waited on hand and foot. Maybe you should take her to see the state of your house and tell her how you would love to have the option to stay somewhere being waited on! OK, I know it is not without cost, but even so :mad:

Her insurance were picking up the cost at nearly £900.00 per day!! She says she came home for Mum!! She's not really interested in the state of my house and my other sis seems to be a bit jealous that my insurers will pay to repair my house as she has just spent over £70000 on updating hers. However I didnt flood my house and I cant move back till at least end of June which is not nice. I do pop in to my Mums a few times a week to do my washing and to eat a meal with them if it suits me. Forgot to call my insurers about extending my hotel room after Wednesday and there were only 3 rooms left for Saturday so I just provisionally booked 4 nights from Thursday which can be cancelled if my insurers extend the booking.
  • Sarahdol75
    Sarahdol75 Posts: 7,717 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    HILLBERN wrote: »
    I totally agree- at least you had little bit of a respite at the weekend, and doesn't it show that they can be good, hope it continues :)

Oh yes, just shows he can be, you do wonder why they cant be good all the time.
  • rose28454
    Options
    bubbs wrote: »
    Oh sorry to read this:( dont let her drag you down and tr and concentrate on your own problems x

Dont worry im concentrating on my own problems not others.
  • Enterprise_1701C
    Enterprise_1701C Posts: 23,409 Forumite
    Photogenic First Anniversary First Post Mortgage-free Glee!
    Options
    rose28454 wrote: »
    Her insurance were picking up the cost at nearly £900.00 per day!! She says she came home for Mum!! She's not really interested in the state of my house and my other sis seems to be a bit jealous that my insurers will pay to repair my house as she has just spent over £70000 on updating hers. However I didnt flood my house and I cant move back till at least end of June which is not nice. I do pop in to my Mums a few times a week to do my washing and to eat a meal with them if it suits me. Forgot to call my insurers about extending my hotel room after Wednesday and there were only 3 rooms left for Saturday so I just provisionally booked 4 nights from Thursday which can be cancelled if my insurers extend the booking.

You have to concentrate on yourself, you always get this trouble from your family, I guess you will never see eye to eye, try to let it all go over the top of your head and keep going forwards xx
    What is this life if, full of care, we have no time to stand and stare
  • rose28454
    Options
    You have to concentrate on yourself, you always get this trouble from your family, I guess you will never see eye to eye, try to let it all go over the top of your head and keep going forwards xx

I am concentrating on myself and letting the family crap go over my head. If I offer to pop in with a loaf of bread even my DD tells me off. I popped in for 10 mins this evening to drop in a gammon from my fridge ( which I have managed to keep running from the temporary power supply ) and I will then go there for my t tommorow. Although they are giving me £10.00 a night for t I am trying not to spend too much. Had a lovely salad from Waitrose for my t. In my bed watching tv and waiting for Broadchurch then sleep.
  • matty17r
    matty17r Posts: 1,215 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    In my locals - asda smart price teabags 16p and tesco value toothpaste 8p. HTH
  • TrulyMadly
    TrulyMadly Posts: 39,754 Forumite
    Cashback Cashier
    Options

You clever girl:T:T:T

It's 100% a wren . ........ Plus I've seen him loads of times but I thought he was a sparrow:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Thank you Di:T
    To do is to be. Rousseau
    To be is to do. Sartre
    Do be do be do. Sinatra
  • Sunshinemummy
    Sunshinemummy Posts: 17,377 Forumite
    Options
    mhoc wrote: »
    Can I swap your orange wine drinking son for my errant son - he has to have a suit though :D

He has three suits, a dark grey one, a blue one and a tux.

Deal done x
  • Chrisv
    Chrisv Posts: 5,119 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Photogenic Bake Off Boss!
    Options
    TrulyMadly wrote: »
    100 nectar points if you can stand the cold calling:rotfl:

https://www.sainsburysbankcontact.co.uk/insurance/bonus-points/?cid=EML_LIF_170303

Telephone number not obligatory ;) The emails will join the rest that pile into my inbox :rotfl:
  • Anon
    Anon Posts: 14,546 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    edited 20 March 2017 at 10:57PM
    Options
    mhoc wrote: »
    I am wondering if I buy
    amstrel
    old mould
    one another
    in the 3 for £5 offer from Morribobs - so the extra bottle will only cost £1 - I am wondering if this will work ...
    And
    i think its a new flavour so it all depends if I can find them
    Maybe I ought to try Mr !!!!!! first

Very good timing as I am down to the last bottle of mould and its my fav :T

It should do - it depends if they spot the offer when they process. If not then buying AvM etc brings the cost down a little further but with fillers it may not be worth the risk.

I just bought straight M without the multi.

Anon
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport