• bubbs
    bubbs Posts: 66,932 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    TrulyMadly wrote: »
    It says Made in Japan on the back:o

:rotfl:

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • TrulyMadly
    TrulyMadly Posts: 39,754 Forumite
    Cashback Cashier
    Options
    4 months free google play music - must remember to cancel! Not for all users though :o

http://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/four-months-google-play-music-for-free-9-99pm-thereafter-poss-new-users-2629372

Did you get your trains sorted out for your friends QoC?
    To do is to be. Rousseau
    To be is to do. Sartre
    Do be do be do. Sinatra
  • TrulyMadly
    Cashback Cashier
    Options
    rose28454 wrote: »
    Well I had a busy week flying to Geneva to collect my sis to come home to Mums to recuperate with her broken leg. She was in hospital 2 weeks and a private clinic for 3 more which was costing her insurers nearly £900.00 per day. Anyway got back late Thursday night and went to work yesterday for 1/2 day.
    Went to my DD's for the afternoon and evening. Oh brought me home at 9.30pm as I had left my keys behind earlier. He opened the door for me and we were greeted by water cascading through the hall , bathroom and kitchen lights. I went to switch on a light and got a shock.
    OH drained down the tank , switched off the water and managed to switch off the electric with a stick. I was in bits and managed to call out the emergency cover chap. This was at 10p.m.and we decided to leave it till morning as he was going to take 3 hours to come.
    So went to DD'S for the night ( didnt sleep much!!)
    Repair chap came this morning and fixed the tank ( something to do with the ballcock.)
    The insurance said I could get a hotel as I cant have the power back on until its dried out and the assesor cant come till Monday.
    So I am in the brand new Premier Inn 5 minutes from home for 2 night initially.
    So any advice of how to deal with assesor gratefully received.
    My hall, lounge , landing and stair carpets are all soaking. My bedroom carpet is soaking too as is my memory foam mattress. There is water in my airing cupboard, bedroom cupboard and some on the edge of bedroom no 3. You can see water marks on the kitchen ceiling and the light in the shower exploded.
    At the moment I just have towels down to soak it up

Sorry to hear this rose:D

I hope you get sorted soon
    To do is to be. Rousseau
    To be is to do. Sartre
    Do be do be do. Sinatra
  • TrulyMadly
    Cashback Cashier
    Options
    bubbs wrote: »
    TM did you get any caster sugar?

I slept in bubbs. The shelves were empty. I could have done with it. I have 200 cupcakes to make at the end of March :)
    To do is to be. Rousseau
    To be is to do. Sartre
    Do be do be do. Sinatra
  • Tinasmummy
    Tinasmummy Posts: 107 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    bubbs wrote: »
    Will have a look at the app, but im not very good with them either:rotfl::rotfl:

Booooooooo, try harder:rotfl::rotfl: you will get something soon, didnt you do razor?

Yeah Bubbs I did, thanks to all the help on here,
    I was well chuffed with that:):):)
  • bubbs
    Options
    TrulyMadly wrote: »
    I slept in bubbs. The shelves were empty. I could have done with it. I have 200 cupcakes to make at the end of March :)

Think it was 11 ish when i saw it , was only by chance they also had Billingtons golden 30p but small bags
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • wendyak
    wendyak Posts: 2,654 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    rose28454 wrote: »
    Thanks and yes it will be shiny and new when its all sorted. Any idea how long they usually take to get it sorted? As in decorating and carpet replacement.

Around the corner are serial smoke damage people and they have been in a hotel since last September, yesterday there were workmen painting the outside, seems the fire people scratched it,lol.
    On a brighter note my number two son works for a company that goes in after the dehumidifier and makes good.
    He says it usually covers just about everything and he even puts up pictures and cleans the windows although he is a trained plasterer and tiler/kitchen fitter....good boy that he is xx

oops went off tracke there, he is out in two to three days for a couple of rooms, its the paperwork that takes the time xx
  • bubbs
    Options
    Tinasmummy wrote: »
    Yeah Bubbs I did, thanks to all the help on here,
    I was well chuffed with that:):):)

See that was a start:T:T and i remember now with your evouchers
  • davemorton
    davemorton Posts: 29,066 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Car Insurance Carver!
    Options
    Enjoying a nice bottle of Piper-Heidsieck. I do love Twines, means I can be indulgent without feeling guilty. #fullofizz
    “Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?”
    Juvenal, The Sixteen Satires
  • bubbs
    Options
    davemorton wrote: »
    Enjoying a nice bottle of Piper-Heidsieck. I do love Twines, means I can be indulgent without feeling guilty. #fullofizz

I have a nice cold can of max:D The voice now:j:j
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure