Elite 11+ shopping and chat thread

Options

Comments

• SweetnSavvy
    SweetnSavvy Posts: 724 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Afternoon guys, I refused sharpies as I thought they were the wrong ones - do they not say with shower holder in them?, anyway I thought this was a good reason to refuse them. I also refused a manky bag of mixed veg as well, but neither have appeared on the apg. Is this something new then. Items not received not on apg?

Are you saying that the Sharpies didn't show on APG:eek: because they should have ? Even if you refused them

SnS
  • chocaholics
    chocaholics Posts: 471 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Are you saying that the Sharpies didn't show on APG:eek: because they should have ? Even if you refused them

SnS

Yes, no sign of either refused items.
  • mhoc
    mhoc Posts: 19,262 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Options
    Well done mhoc, now you have to stop him re-developing that pile.

If you can manage to get him to do that, I am sure I can manage to get OH to sort his pile in our room at some stage. I thought he would do it when we (read that as I) redecorated last year but it moved to the spare room and back intact!

Yes, its going to be a challenge as he is both a hoarder and a procrastinator and completely oblivious to mess but I am hoping the shock tactics of this afternoon will stay with him - I took photos of the heap - never want things to ever go that bad again.

Its taken me 3 decades but if I can tame my OHs messiness than I think it might be possible for anyone - you just have to be very firm with them.
    My OH has made vague attempts before, about once a year but it all comes back because he did not actually pull everything out, you really have to bottom out
    I've worked on and off for many months on getting the rest of the house in some sort of order, the living room was the biggest bleak spot

:eek:How did your OH get it back into the newly decorated room - did he sneak things back, a bit at a time or did the boxes just appear one day - I think I would have lost the plot :mad:
    “Create all the happiness you are able to create; remove all the misery you are able to remove. Every day will allow you, --will invite you to add something to the pleasure of others, --or to diminish something of their pains.”
  • bubbs
    bubbs Posts: 66,926 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Afternoon guys, I refused sharpies as I thought they were the wrong ones - do they not say with shower holder in them?, anyway I thought this was a good reason to refuse them. I also refused a manky bag of mixed veg as well, but neither have appeared on the apg. Is this something new then. Items not received not on apg?

I had an order today but there were subs which i refused, but mine not gone collected yet:o so cant check
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • Enterprise_1701C
    Enterprise_1701C Posts: 23,409 Forumite
    Photogenic First Anniversary First Post Mortgage-free Glee!
    Options
    mhoc wrote: »
    Yes, its going to be a challenge as he is both a hoarder and a procrastinator and completely oblivious to mess but I am hoping the shock tactics of this afternoon will stay with him - I took photos of the heap - never want things to ever go that bad again.

Its taken me 3 decades but if I can tame my OHs messiness than I think it might be possible for anyone - you just have to be very firm with them.
    My OH has made vague attempts before, about once a year but it all comes back because he did not actually pull everything out, you really have to bottom out
    I've worked on and off for many months on getting the rest of the house in some sort of order, the living room was the biggest bleak spot

:eek:How did your OH get it back into the newly decorated room - did he sneak things back, a bit at a time or did the boxes just appear one day - I think I would have lost the plot :mad:

It sneaked into his wardrobe when it was meant to be put in the spare room to be sorted - so much stuff had to be moved it was impossible to keep track. It then reappeared in exactly the same place after a couple of weeks of having a lovely tidy freshly decorated room :mad: His argument is that it is on his side of the bed :mad:
    What is this life if, full of care, we have no time to stand and stare
  • bubbs
    Options
    Bogof across all items @ Claire's online including sale
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • curl_girl
    curl_girl Posts: 4,622 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Evening peeps.

Just to say I have been with Mr T mobile for years and have only recently realised I could register for priority.
    curl girl with a space - even though there is no space in my cupboard!!!
  • bubbs
    Options
    Are these ladies or childrens please does anyone know?

http://www.claires.co.uk/white-patterned-fingerless-gloves/shop/fcp-product/56507
  • underperky
    underperky Posts: 5,217 Forumite
    Options
    Sorry to hear of your father in law's passing Enterprise
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business