We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

Elite 11+ shopping and chat thread

1…58745875587758795880…8230

Comments

  • davemorton
    davemorton Posts: 29,084 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Car Insurance Carver!
    hornetgirl wrote: »
    Lettuce shortage???




    Ignore her, she is a bit odd ;) Its ever since she met that vogue model.
    MTM5OTI4OTcwOTYyNDEyNTg1.png
    “Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?”
    Juvenal, The Sixteen Satires
  • TrulyMadly wrote: »
    That's a good bottle.

    For some reason I'm still doing dry January. :think:

    Don't fancy one somehow.

    I must be ill

    In other news.....I found a pack of Knorr Fish Stock Pots in a trolley today:)_pale_:)

    I found a pack of nurofen it's amazing what people leave behind xxx:T
    We are many we are one xxx

    So that every single post that I contribute to this thread is on topic I would just like to say I am an elite 11+ member and I hear the unjust silence of my opinions whilst I am shopping in supermarkets mainly. Just sayin.
  • mhoc
    mhoc Posts: 19,443 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    I am only a little bit behind you. OH is 55 this year... 55 seems so very very old

    MY OH will be having a big O birthday this year so he will technically be in a different decade to me ...
    “Create all the happiness you are able to create; remove all the misery you are able to remove. Every day will allow you, --will invite you to add something to the pleasure of others, --or to diminish something of their pains.”
  • davemorton
    davemorton Posts: 29,084 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Car Insurance Carver!
    I know some people on here like blogs. This one seems nice, and full or regional recipes.

    http://www.lavenderandlovage.com/2015/01/a-northumberland-cottage-kitchen-recipe-stotty-cake-stottie-cake.html
    “Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?”
    Juvenal, The Sixteen Satires
  • mhoc
    mhoc Posts: 19,443 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    izzeyb wrote: »
    Hope you are as jammy :D again.

    Rubbish for me this morning: 200 and 200 on petrol.
    200 and 200 on 2 x £10 spends :(

    yes only 200 points for me on petrol this morning as well ...
    “Create all the happiness you are able to create; remove all the misery you are able to remove. Every day will allow you, --will invite you to add something to the pleasure of others, --or to diminish something of their pains.”
  • davemorton
    davemorton Posts: 29,084 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Car Insurance Carver!
    AAu, which T&C's did you say so that they would do more than one voucher onto your card?? I can not see it mentioned in the T&C's, or is that what you said, that there was no restrictions? TIA :beer:
    “Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?”
    Juvenal, The Sixteen Satires
  • Don't let PD hear you say that!

    :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

    I can confirm their doughnuts are delicious :rotfl:

    Bumber%20StickerM.jpg
    'I solemnly swear that I am up to no good'
  • davemorton
    davemorton Posts: 29,084 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Car Insurance Carver!
    I can confirm their doughnuts are delicious :rotfl:

    Bumber%20StickerM.jpg

    Experienced in their magic then are you? :p
    “Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?”
    Juvenal, The Sixteen Satires
  • davemorton wrote: »
    Wish I knew how to make stotties, but cant seem to get them just the same, that sort of chewy texture. mmmmm

    I want one now. Damn you!
    'I solemnly swear that I am up to no good'
  • davemorton
    davemorton Posts: 29,084 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Car Insurance Carver!
    I want one now. Damn you!

    Had one before?? Are you another soothener who wont try pease pudding?
    “Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?”
    Juvenal, The Sixteen Satires
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.