Elite 11+ shopping and chat thread

Options

Comments

• curl_girl
    curl_girl Posts: 4,622 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Evening peeps.

I put my 11 u&g in the foodbank, I tried a chocolate one but it was horrid.
    Thanks bubbs ;)

I purchased the 4 ciders for sm. However my T seems short on till ink, the receipt was barely visible! Fingers crossed.
    curl girl with a space - even though there is no space in my cupboard!!!
  • hampydoodums
    Options
    No need to use light, the prize ones say internet access needed, the moc ones are different, I think they have the t&c's for the moc.

Hadn't noticed this. Thanks :)
    :happylove Nanny to 2 Cherubs :happylove
  • TrulyMadly
    TrulyMadly Posts: 39,754 Forumite
    Cashback Cashier
    Options
    MKS wrote: »
    What number was you?

I think I was 150:)
    To do is to be. Rousseau
    To be is to do. Sartre
    Do be do be do. Sinatra
  • TrulyMadly
    Cashback Cashier
    Options
    Check your junk mail. Thompson and Morgan are offering me a £5 voucher if I write a review of one of their products, take a screen shop and send it to them.

I haven't a problem doing that.

The hanging baskets were really good value:T:T
    To do is to be. Rousseau
    To be is to do. Sartre
    Do be do be do. Sinatra
  • davemorton
    davemorton Posts: 29,066 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Car Insurance Carver!
    Options
    bubbs wrote: »
    When did you win last night?
    No, about an hour ago, but my other win (last night I think) came through straight away.

Or the last 100 :cool::p

Had a lovely message from Squigs, and she says 'Please give my love to everyone on MSE :) '
    “Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?”
    Juvenal, The Sixteen Satires
  • Anon
    Anon Posts: 14,546 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    I am an idiot!

Just discovered some receipts that I had not put through the APG as I have obviously been too distracted by cashback claims ... over £30 not claimed back and it is now past the 28 days :doh::wall: :cry:.

Also I have two receipts with 11 items but it claims not enough items (other receipts went through).

Hands in Elite badge ... :o ... that has spoilt all other deals and achievements over the past few months :(.

Anon
  • Enterprise_1701C
    Options
    LEJC wrote: »
    I didn't make a note of my number for the edam upload...I just assumed they would reconfirm it in an email,which they haven't....so I hope all goes through without issue.

140ish might ring a bell....
    No email, but I did take a screen shot at the end of the submission which read, 'Here is your unique ID should you need to quote it: ...'

If they are in numerical order mine was in the first 100

Same here, took a snip of the screen when it came up, mine was also in the first 100. Considering how long it has been going then they must have been wondering about the takeup, but it will certainly have picked up now :rotfl::rotfl:
    What is this life if, full of care, we have no time to stand and stare
  • TrulyMadly
    Cashback Cashier
    Options
    Savvybuyer wrote: »
    Christmas has now started for me (yesterday) - I think I always time it by the first occasion that, in public, I hear this song:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DDt3u2Ev1cI

It was played outside one of the Ms I visited yesterday and it was the first time I've heard it this year, so Christmas has now started (for me). It is - it's a good song (for me) and usually, later that day, I then get into the car and... drive home for Christmas:doh:. So, good memories. I hope you are well. There will be some of us, again, for whom Christmas has been cancelled this year due to some tragic or other circumstance:(. You are not forgotten about and I've been there myself before, in fact on more than one Christmas in my life. Fortunately, however, most years for me have passed without incident and it's a celebration so, if you celebrate, Merry Christmas:xmastree::xmassign: and, if Christmas is off for you, then my thoughts are with you and hopefully there will be a much better Christmas at some time again for you.:A (As usual, the "world" around you, that celebrates Christmas, will continue to celebrate as they did that to me when I had my troubles several years ago.)

Anyway, I think I got my "Merry Christmases" in around June this year as I often do such a thing:rotfl:.

Ahhhh....lovely savvy:T

And congratulations Arthien....you can really enjoy Christmas now:T
    To do is to be. Rousseau
    To be is to do. Sartre
    Do be do be do. Sinatra
  • TrulyMadly
    Cashback Cashier
    Options
    Hampy......another Blippar thing:T:T

There's not a lot gets past you:D:D
    To do is to be. Rousseau
    To be is to do. Sartre
    Do be do be do. Sinatra
  • Savvybuyer
    Savvybuyer Posts: 22,332 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    edited 20 December 2016 at 8:02PM
    Options
    See what happens. Occasionally, but at least I have avoided falling for it! I collect a price of £2.61 because I see, probably, crossed out £3.28 and £2.61 on a SEL, but didn't notice it when it said £2.50 before. So - it's a price increase!:eek: It seems. From msm price graphs which I don't trust:rotfl:. Not getting to the list as vs T in 2s - 2 for £5 - would technically work out better anyway (all things being equal, namely products comparing on APG systems as they 'should').

To explain my reference to 'not trusting msm graphs', this is in the context (of which you won't be aware, without me now giving this explanation) of me just minutes earlier having added this to the list:
    Savvybuyer wrote: »
    Bird's Trifle Raspberry Flavour Mix (141g)£1.00 £1.00 I don't know how this continues, in a straight line, at £1 on the msm price graph as I clearly had it as having gone up for a couple of weeks in between. I do not trust the graphs. However, this is on £1 in M now.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.5K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure