Elite 11+ shopping and chat thread

Options

Comments

• Sunshinemummy
    Sunshinemummy Posts: 17,377 Forumite
    Options
    bubbs wrote: »
    :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl: i havent got the nerve:o
    Just having a too and fro with t's about my trouting the other day:eek: she told me they dont take printed coupons:eek: so i just sent her this from there website:rotfl::rotfl:
    Coupon Policy
    I have a conditional spend coupon for one of your competitors (e.g £4 off your next £20 shop at Sainsbury's). Can I spend this at your store?
    No, we're sorry we do not accept these types of coupons in our stores.
    I have a coupon for a branded product (e.g 50p off any Persil product). Can I spend this at your store?
    Yes, we'd be happy to accept these coupons as long as you've purchased the product (one voucher will be accepted per product), and the terms and conditions on the coupon are met. We do not accept damaged or copied coupons.
    I've printed a coupon off from the internet. Do you accept these in your stores?
    We're happy to accept internet coupons as long as the terms and conditions on the coupon have been met and the coupon has a barcode.

I have to admit, I don't tend to take anything back... but I made an exception with Sains clothes!

DS2 has been eating the breadsticks/rice cakes with hummus... :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

My T shop is totally refusing to take anything printed!
  • bubbs
    bubbs Posts: 66,939 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    I have to admit, I don't tend to take anything back... but I made an exception with Sains clothes!

DS2 has been eating the breadsticks/rice cakes with hummus... :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

My T shop is totally refusing to take anything printed!

That was different but then i only had 2 things:o
    I went in sains today after they gave me the wrong double up coupon and they changed it ok:T just refunded it back to nectar card and then re issued the right one:T
    But it says on there own website they take them :o
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • marmitelovemehateme
    Options
    I went to use a gift card today at The House of Fraser...With purchase in hand off to the till I trundled...Handed over my gift card to be told it had expired...I was not aware that these cards have expiry dates.....It does state on the rear of the card but it is in the smallest print possible...My eyes are not that bad..but I had to use a magnifying glass to read it when I got home...:o

I am not a happy bunny as it had £20 on it...I have just emailed them in the hope that they will re-instate the card...Any one else had similar problems..:mad:
    [STRIKE]68 [STRIKE]Mouses[/STRIKE] [/STRIKE]

OMG, I'm rich! Silver in the hair, Gold in the teeff, Crystals in the Kidney, Sugar in the blood, Lead in the butt, Iron in the arteries and an inexhaustible supply of natural gas! I never thought I would accumulate such wealth!! :rotfl::rotfl:
  • vanilla_twist
    Options
    TrulyMadly wrote: »
    No:mad::mad::mad::mad:

He was £5 from the Christmas Fair:)

:rotfl:

2D00D3FD-02A4-4AC1-B406-E64B19BCEEC2_zpsmcewx2ol.jpg

Can Oz cope with the competition, will he have to share his squirrel?

V x
    fairclaire wrote: »
    . I do think a chaise lounge is a good description of you though. Stylish yet comfortable and laid back :)

May the odds be ever in your favour;)

SPC 7 Pot No 410 £232.63 Total
  • bubbs
    Options
    I went to use a gift card today at The House of Fraser...With purchase in hand off to the till I trundled...Handed over my gift card to be told it had expired...I was not aware that these cards have expiry dates.....It does state on the rear of the card but it is in the smallest print possible...My eyes are not that bad..but I had to use a magnifying glass to read it when I got home...:o

I am not a happy bunny as it had £20 on it...I have just emailed them in the hope that they will re-instate the card...Any one else had similar problems..:mad:

I knew they had expiry on them, usually when you by its about 3 or 4 yrs i think, hope they sort it out for you thats alot to loose:( also you feel a plank when you get to the till:(
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • bubbs
    Options
    Hampy, i meant to reply about your boarding details and that, that is terrible, hope you get a satisfactory reply x
  • marmitelovemehateme
    Options
    I knew they had expiry on them, usually when you by its about 3 or 4 yrs i think, hope they sort it out for you thats alot to loose:( also you feel a plank when you get to the till:(

I am a plank....:rotfl::rotfl:
    [STRIKE]68 [STRIKE]Mouses[/STRIKE] [/STRIKE]

OMG, I'm rich! Silver in the hair, Gold in the teeff, Crystals in the Kidney, Sugar in the blood, Lead in the butt, Iron in the arteries and an inexhaustible supply of natural gas! I never thought I would accumulate such wealth!! :rotfl::rotfl:
  • Serendipitious
    Options

2 years on A, I think that's what I read on mine.

Not sure about MS, must go and check...
    “All shall be well, and all shall be well and all manner of thing shall be well.”

• bubbs
    Options
    I am a plank....:rotfl::rotfl:
    latest?cb=20130415213312

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
  • underperky
    underperky Posts: 5,217 Forumite
    Options
    davemorton wrote: »
    Clear ya blaady inbox perky :p

Done as instructed young man:D
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income