Elite 11+ shopping and chat thread

Options

Comments

• vanilla_twist
    Options
    Would you believe my furry little diva has only gone and lost some weight:eek:

On try 2 of his outfit and made him promise to eat more and not ' save himself for his art' as he told me he was doing.

V x
    fairclaire wrote: »
    . I do think a chaise lounge is a good description of you though. Stylish yet comfortable and laid back :)

May the odds be ever in your favour;)

SPC 7 Pot No 410 £232.63 Total
  • hornetgirl
    hornetgirl Posts: 6,147 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary Mortgage-free Glee!
    Options
    I've been doubling up today too. I got 1 x pink vintage cava, 2 x Pinot, 2 x white Bordeaux and 1 x Touraine sauvignon blanc for £40. I may go back at the weekend for a bottle of Pouilly Fum!e and something else to make it up to £20 :D
  • TrulyMadly
    TrulyMadly Posts: 39,754 Forumite
    Cashback Cashier
    Options
    I can't read back fully....my night has been taken up with work in the hope that I can have an early finish tomorrow:rotfl:

Just wondered what the consensus of opinion is on the Nectar points....I have only 500 for a transaction of £6 which isn't a total of anything I've bought.
    That can't be right as I know Sains love me best:smileyhea:smileyhea
    To do is to be. Rousseau
    To be is to do. Sartre
    Do be do be do. Sinatra
  • TrulyMadly
    Cashback Cashier
    Options
    Would you believe my furry little diva has only gone and lost some weight:eek:

V x

You've chopped off his leg?:eek::eek:
    To do is to be. Rousseau
    To be is to do. Sartre
    Do be do be do. Sinatra
  • TrulyMadly
    Cashback Cashier
    Options
    hornetgirl wrote: »
    I've been doubling up today too. I got 1 x pink vintage cava, 2 x Pinot, 2 x white Bordeaux and 1 x Touraine sauvignon blanc for £40. I may go back at the weekend for a bottle of Pouilly Fum!e and something else to make it up to £20 :D

I must admit that I bought a Rose yesterday simply because I liked the shape of the bottle:rotfl:
    To do is to be. Rousseau
    To be is to do. Sartre
    Do be do be do. Sinatra
  • TrulyMadly
    Cashback Cashier
    Options
    I have one more double up I can use and had thought about holding on to it but I am tempted to use it in view of the way promotions are changing these days. If this was the last double up I would regret not buying more fizz:)
    To do is to be. Rousseau
    To be is to do. Sartre
    Do be do be do. Sinatra
  • davemorton
    davemorton Posts: 29,066 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Car Insurance Carver!
    Options
    4 pink and a bottle of red today with my £4.50 off a £30 spend and a £40 double up voucher.
    “Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?”
    Juvenal, The Sixteen Satires
  • aau1
    aau1 Posts: 19,401 Forumite
    Options
    TrulyMadly wrote: »
    I can't read back fully....my night has been taken up with work in the hope that I can have an early finish tomorrow:rotfl:

Just wondered what the consensus of opinion is on the Nectar points....I have only 500 for a transaction of £6 which isn't a total of anything I've bought.
    That can't be right as I know Sains love me best:smileyhea:smileyhea

No idea what's happening but i'm happy to give them until the 24th as they originally stated....then i'll be on their case from the 25th :rotfl:
    Apparently, everybody knows that the bird is [strike]the word[/strike] a moorhen
  • aau1
    aau1 Posts: 19,401 Forumite
    Options
    TrulyMadly wrote: »
    I have one more double up I can use and had thought about holding on to it but I am tempted to use it in view of the way promotions are changing these days. If this was the last double up I would regret not buying more fizz:)

I can do one more double up too but i'm waiting until Sunday to use the 4th of 4 conditional spends they mailed me. I get 500 pts when it's used on a £30 spend and i seriously need to rebuild my points total

Mrs aau1 had a field day on Wednesday when i told her how much she could go and spend
    Apparently, everybody knows that the bird is [strike]the word[/strike] a moorhen
  • TrulyMadly
    Cashback Cashier
    Options
    aau1 wrote: »
    No idea what's happening but i'm happy to give them until the 24th as they originally stated....then i'll be on their case from the 25th :rotfl:

Don't steal mhoc s thunder

I only did 7 shops.....6 just over the £1 mark and the £5 Ted Baker socks......we will see:)

Anyway....have you got that paint out of your hair yet?:rotfl:
    To do is to be. Rousseau
    To be is to do. Sartre
    Do be do be do. Sinatra
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.4K Work, Benefits & Business