Elite 11+ shopping and chat thread

Options

Comments

• aau1
    aau1 Posts: 19,401 Forumite
    Options
    All halloween stuff is 5p in sainsbob (costumes, decorations, make up)

They have 5p sels so hopefully not store specific

No sign of any halloween food though :(
    Apparently, everybody knows that the bird is [strike]the word[/strike] a moorhen
  • dawnylou
    dawnylou Posts: 3,133 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker Name Dropper
    Options
    Thanks all. I have butterflies, can't wait to check receipt to see if I found my first ever glitch!! Cereal....I think. ��

I'm worried to say in case I have it wrong???

Our A had no salted caramel or mint options. Boohoo. Really wanted them too!!!
    Dream of being mortgage free....
    APR 2007 - £109,825 FEB 2012 - £98,664.53:beer:

• Sarahdol75
    Sarahdol75 Posts: 7,717 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl: only laughing at the last bit...........or any home!
    Try to ignore him and stay calm.

Are you saying you dont want him di:D
    tweets wrote: »
    Good Morning :)

If he likes dogs send him here he can look after our Poppy and I will sort him out when I am home :D

He says he likes dogs, but never takes any notice of Harley. He is on his way :rotfl: if you dont like him, just send him off even further, not back this way though :D
    rhosynbach wrote: »
    :rotfl: sorry but last line made me laugh, I have one of my own thanks . but feel sorry for me not only is mine at home but he works with me to .:rotfl:

My advice us stay caln and remember theyvwill leave hine eventually . though saying that ds2 is 22 now and not going until he can afford to buy q house :eek:

Oh god dont say that I got to keep him until then :mad: I think I may move out..

We do nothing for him, at all, dont give him a penny, (even though just taken him to mexico on holiday and bought his girlfriend a pandora charm as a preset) but hey ho. I only asked him why he has got 1 shift at his new job. He gave a job up doing 4 shifts to 1 shift for lower pay, but its all my fault :eek:
  • Sunshinemummy
    Options
    Sarah..... i will swap you can pick 22 23 or 27...... all free to a good home. Two need uni fees paying for. Two are still financially dependent. Non know where the hoover is.....
  • Wheres_My_Cashback
    Options
    dawnylou wrote: »
    Can anyone please help ASAP
    Think I found a glitch, need some small lightweight not sweet fillers against T please?

usual suspects..

Mr Banana
    Mr Onion
    Mr Red Onion
    Mr Sprout
    Mr Carrot
    Mr Parsnip
    Mrs Ginger......
  • uglybugball
    Options
    Thanks all. I have butterflies, can't wait to check receipt to see if I found my first ever glitch!! Cereal....I think. ��

Is it Oats so simple ?
  • curlgirl
    Options

Share dawny then the "experts" ;) (this is not me) can have a look, no one will mind if you have got it wrong
    Better to have (loved) shopped and lost, than never to have (loved) shopped at all :D
  • Nannylala
    Nannylala Posts: 6,791 Forumite
    Options

Good morning ..and good luck Dawn will keep my fingers crossed for you ;)
  • Enterprise_1701C
    Options
    I must have done something right. My 26 year old is living with her boyfriend's parents (along with her boyfriend) in Yorkshire, both have good jobs although she is the higher earner and they are saving for a house. My 29 year old is living in a flat with his girlfriend and my two grandchildren, she is a nanny and he has a job making windows and has had two rises in a short period of time.

You really do come out the other end!

That said, my brother in law is still living with his parents and he is in his forties, but they are in their eighties and becoming less able, especially with my father in law's cancer (although he has improved of late :) ) and he has been invaluable, especially considering fil hasn't always made it to the loo :(
    What is this life if, full of care, we have no time to stand and stare
  • dawnylou
    dawnylou Posts: 3,133 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker Name Dropper
    Options
    curlgirl wrote: »
    Share dawny then the "experts" ;) (this is not me) can have a look, no one will mind if you have got it wrong
    Better to have (loved) shopped and lost, than never to have (loved) shopped at all :D

Kellogg's choc granola 3 for £5.
    I THINK it might compare at full price £8.97v£8.97?
    Dream of being mortgage free....
    APR 2007 - £109,825 FEB 2012 - £98,664.53:beer:

This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family