🗳️ ELECTION 2024: THE MSE LEADERS' DEBATE Got a burning question you want us to ask the party leaders ahead of the general election? Post them on our dedicated Forum board where you can see and upvote other users' questions, or submit your suggestions via this form. Please note that the Forum's rules on avoiding general political discussion still apply across all boards.

Elite 11+ shopping and chat thread

Options

Comments

• tweets
    tweets Posts: 35,946 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post Home Insurance Hacker!
    Options
    LEJC wrote: »
    Just read back on the elite night events....

Congrats on the scan decision Di....hope DD is a litlle better this morning.
    Tweets hope mums scan goes ahead and shows up nothing nasty
    Tiny...rest those hands and stay comfortable x

I fancy a bit of fresh air today...I can't promise a big shop but if there is a little glitch.....

Stay warm and safe all.

I'm wondering if I may delay my annual Florida visit for christmas and new year....thinking mid January for the handover might prove interesting.

Good Evening zzzzzzzzzzzz feel worn out :(

Mum didn't get the scan.

Have to go mums tomorrow before work and measure things in her flat for when she leaves hospital don't know when but people going in helping she gets them free for 6 weeks then bet she wont pay and says I will go everyday :eek:

Measure chair height bed height toilet etc

Have rang cook at work already told her I will be late.

Mum said I could go tonight . Yes I could but I am knackered and was hungry it was tea time when I got home. I couldn't eat all my tea.
  • bubbs
    bubbs Posts: 66,988 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    tweets wrote: »

Mum didn't get the scan.

Have to go mums tomorrow before work and measure things in her flat for when she leaves hospital don't know when but people going in helping she gets them free for 6 weeks then bet she wont pay and says I will go everyday :eek:

Mum said I could go tonight . Yes I could but I am knackered and was hungry it was tea time when I got home. I couldn't eat all my tea.
    Why do they keep cancelling scan?
    Make sure you look after yourself, if you make yourself ill too you will both be stuck, she must be able to afford it if you say bet she wont pay, so even paying a hr a day will help her, try and convince her;)
    You will have to learn the word..........No, i know its hard:(
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • hampydoodums
    hampydoodums Posts: 3,503 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    bubbs wrote: »
    V M, Thanks zippy i saw you put your sausage in with these :D
    0.13x ASDA Grower's Selection Loose Red Onion (order by number of onions or select kg) (PER KG) £0.09 £0.13
    1x Wall's Ready Baked Pork Sausages (275G) £2.00 £1.24
    0.14x ASDA Grower's Selection Loose Banana (order by number of bananas or select kg) (PER KG) £0.10 £0.09
    1x Giant Strawberry Stripes (1PK) £0.10 £0.10
    1x Haribo Starmix (1PK) £0.10 £0.10
    1x Swizzels Refreshers Original Lemon Flavour (18G) £0.10 £0.10
    0.06x ASDA Grower's Selection Loose Carrot (order by number of carrots or select kg) (PER KG) £0.03 £0.02
    10x Kellogg's Nutri-Grain Fruity Breakfast Bars Blueberry (6X37G) £19.90 £10.00
    1x Barratt Flumps (12G) £0.10 £0.10
    Comparison total (compared products only) £22.52 £11.88
    +£10.64 cheap

How rude :eek::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Mum didn't get the scan.

So sorry your mum didn't have her scan tweets, hope it's soon. That's good re you measuring, they will be able to issue equipment if needed, raised toilet seat and bed and chair raisers, that sort of thing :)
    :happylove Nanny to 2 Cherubs :happylove
  • Anon
    Anon Posts: 14,546 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Sorry if I am confusing people I am confusing myself :(

On the receipt the multi buy says Heinz Soups 5 for 3.00
    I did not buy any soup

AvM
    The Heinz beans & sausages/spag bol/mac cheese/ravioli
    1.00 v 60p

AvT
    The Heinz beans & sausages/spag bol/mac cheese/ravioli
    1.00 v 75p

Buy in 5's so the multi comes off 5 for 3.00
    no more than 10 of each flavour as apg only counts the first 10

I know we like to try to understand why something happens, even glitches :). This probably means that they are going into the same multi as the soup. Yesterday the receipt said,"Heinz Singles 5F£3." So perhaps we get an extra day as they come out of one multibuy and into another. Out on Day 1 (missing on APG) and into a multi on Day 2 (missing on APG). Or maybe just a system error somewhere.

HTH

Anon
  • davemorton
    davemorton Posts: 29,066 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Car Insurance Carver!
    Options
    Well put another carling through yesterday, and again this one has only paid out a pound. Going to let this one go as I bought it at the weekend, and have only put it through. Is anyones carling going through at the right price now? Zippy? Anon? Etc?
    “Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?”
    Juvenal, The Sixteen Satires
  • auto.armadillo
    Options
    hey just a heads up to apple users there are phishing emails being sent out and fake sites you are directed to which then try to get your cc details - I got sent one and don't have apple lol please be careful cos support said hundreds are ringing every day xxx
    We are many we are one xxx

So that every single post that I contribute to this thread is on topic I would just like to say I am an elite 11+ member and I hear the unjust silence of my opinions whilst I am shopping in supermarkets mainly. Just sayin.
  • altojack
    altojack Posts: 9,734 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker I've been Money Tipped!
    Options

Mum didn't get the scan.

Hold it right there lady. I see you couldn't eat all of your tea. That's a sure sign you are over doing things. Slow down, mum is in good hands. Poppy is happy just now. Yes you need to go and get measurements but over the last week you have been on the go daily. Stop right there and relax. xx
    There's no place like home :)

Feeling down? Weak in body? Makes no difference to me, I think of you all when I'm sitting quietly.

Hugs and healing thoughts are always going your way.
  • fernie1
    fernie1 Posts: 1,127 Forumite
    Options
    underperky wrote: »
    No posts for 22 mins every one must be at sada :)

Not me, I was asleep :rotfl::rotfl:
    Going asda after tea
  • altojack
    altojack Posts: 9,734 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    hey just a heads up to apple users there are phishing emails being sent out and fake sites you are directed to which then try to get your cc details - I got sent one and don't have apple lol please be careful cos support said hundreds are ringing every day xxx

Thank you for letting us know a.a I've got iPad so will watch out xx
    There's no place like home :)

Feeling down? Weak in body? Makes no difference to me, I think of you all when I'm sitting quietly.

Hugs and healing thoughts are always going your way.
  • bubbs
    bubbs Posts: 66,988 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Bubbs you have mail

i have replied
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 11 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 343.9K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 236.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.5K Life & Family
  • 248.7K Travel & Transport