Elite 11+ shopping and chat thread

Options

Comments

• marmitelovemehateme
    Options
    savvy_sal wrote: »
    Afternoon

Yes .Muller should be ok 11+1.

It was mentioned yesterday that options 4 for £1 in asda and tesco.
    https://groceries.asda.com/promotion/4-for-pound100/ls87280

The salted caramel one is not included in the offer on a.com but if it is in the 4 for £1 in store it should glitch.

You could try 3 of the others and one salted caramel or 4 salted caramel.
    If the salted caramel is a trigger then it would return 70p on a £1 spend .Making 4 for 30p.

I tried the cashpoint for the shake and shake fries....Not at my Sada....just shows ProActiv is on promotion..Anyone else found them yet...
    [STRIKE]68 [STRIKE]Mouses[/STRIKE] [/STRIKE]

OMG, I'm rich! Silver in the hair, Gold in the teeff, Crystals in the Kidney, Sugar in the blood, Lead in the butt, Iron in the arteries and an inexhaustible supply of natural gas! I never thought I would accumulate such wealth!! :rotfl::rotfl:
  • lookinforabargain
    Options
    savvy_sal wrote: »
    On the wombling f/b

Ah okay thanks. Didn't work for me, I got the 'you've reached your daily snap limit' was worth a try though! I've now got tomorrow's receipts sorted so not a wasted journey :rotfl:
    ...those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.

PRIDE

There's a fork in the road, which way will you go
    You standing still or will you step into the great unknown,
    Is yours to decide, this is your life.

• Nannylala
    Nannylala Posts: 6,791 Forumite
    Options
    Ladyshopper :A how lovely to see you pop in was only thinking about you recently ..so pleasedc you had a good holiday and thrilled to hear you news :T:T:T:T:T you so deserve to be happy after all you have been through over the last year :(
  • zippydooda
    zippydooda Posts: 16,121 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    Options
    redfox wrote: »
    Another bit of Waitrose belt tightening!

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=5542740

first the coffee, now the paper....

I wonder if My Picks will be next :(
    did they not do that about 18months ago. then change it back to a fiver. doubt they will this time though.
  • redfox
    redfox Posts: 15,338 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    zippydooda wrote: »
    did they not do that about 18months ago. then change it back to a fiver. doubt they will this time though.

I don't think they will either. They are obviously feeling the pinch as my local is laying off some staff and cutting the hours of a lot of the remaining ones. I feel sorry for the girls I talk to there as they are really lovely girls and all are really worried about the lowering of their earnings :(
  • curl_girl
    curl_girl Posts: 4,622 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    5receipts per day. Doesn't matter about the monetary value, you get 100 coins for each receipt. All shops count and I've done multiple from the same shop in a day. As in I've wombles 5 Lidl receipts and put them all in and had no issues.
    If you click on the level bar it'll tell you how far away from the next level you are and what you with for each receipt. You get a daily bonus of coins for.opening the app each day and a bonus when you reach the next level.
    I don't enter the sweepstakes, I prefer to save my coins for the Amazon vouchers. 7500 coins = £5. If you click on the bit at the top you'll see a cash out option and that's where you get the amazon vouchers, you just enter your email address and it's sent to.you pretty much instantly. Always goes to junk for me though, so beware of that.

Think that about covers it lol, but if there's anything else just shout and I'll try and help :) Im up to £30 in Amazon now.

My post from before explaining a bit more :)

Thank you for taking the time to explain LFAB I am going to give it a go. X
    curl girl with a space - even though there is no space in my cupboard!!!
  • bubbs
    bubbs Posts: 66,926 Forumite
    Options
    Just out of superdrug , offers are changing tonight, no gift boxes left. Staff could not tell me what the new one were. Price labels off of tresemme so that seems to be a definite change. Sorry if this has already been posted.

Some had £2.48 as sel , some had £4.99 bogof in my store
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • bubbs
    Options
    Hello Marmie and Nanny :wave:
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • curl_girl
    curl_girl Posts: 4,622 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Savvybuyer wrote: »
    Soreen Original Malt Loaf (260g) is now back at 77p in M but not getting onto the list this time (:o - it should never have got onto the list several months ago or ever) as T has been somewhat cheaper than this before. I know msm's price graph suggests T has been £1. These price graphs are wrong.

I can say for a fact it was 260g that was on offer (now expired) at T (T now £1.20:eek:) as it was the one that I bought and I have checked and it is this one.

Savvy, the Soreen malt loaves are 2 for £1 in Heron if you have one near you? :D
    curl girl with a space - even though there is no space in my cupboard!!!
  • bubbs
    Options
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure