Elite 11+ shopping and chat thread

Options

Comments

• auto.armadillo
    Options
    btw if it aint already been mentioned the little dish are on offer in morrisons till 13 nov so coupons can be used in Tesco for £1.89 BM right up to the expiry date of 31 oct xxx
    We are many we are one xxx

So that every single post that I contribute to this thread is on topic I would just like to say I am an elite 11+ member and I hear the unjust silence of my opinions whilst I am shopping in supermarkets mainly. Just sayin.
  • Serendipitious
    Serendipitious Posts: 6,446 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Combo Breaker
    edited 18 October 2016 at 11:55AM
    Options
    Good morning all

windyday.jpg
    “All shall be well, and all shall be well and all manner of thing shall be well.”

• gocat
    gocat Posts: 5,905 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Mortgage-free Glee!
    Options
    I MIGHT BE BEING OVER CAUTIOUS AND I Don't WANT TO SCAREMONGER BUT..........

I downloaded the GreenJing app earlier today after someone on here mentioned it a couple of days ago and thought that it looked good so registered. I thought I would receive a confirmation email or something but didn't. Anyway when looking at the payment methods it offered PayPal or bank, for some reason I didn't fill in my PayPal details and just left it. Lying in bed about an hour ago it crossed my mind that not only had they asked for my Paypal email but also my password :eek::eek::eek::eek:. They don't need your password to pay you money so this just might be a scam. :eek::eek: So this is a warning to any who may have put in their details. PLEASE CHANGE YOUR PASSWORD URGENTLY.

Sorry if this is an over reaction but seems a bit dodgy to me. It was on my mind so had to get up again to post this.

SnS

Thank you. Have changed my password just in case :)
  • mhoc
    mhoc Posts: 19,262 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Options
    pk04 wrote: »
    Just to update on the Shopprize app - apparently it's just the US version that's stopping so we're still good :D

best news ever this morning :D
    “Create all the happiness you are able to create; remove all the misery you are able to remove. Every day will allow you, --will invite you to add something to the pleasure of others, --or to diminish something of their pains.”
  • gocat
    Options
    that's excellent news pk it's a brilliant app for earning amazon vouchers xxx
    Cant seem to find this shopprize on my iPhone. Is it available for iPhone.
    tia :)
  • Picasso7
    Picasso7 Posts: 4,038 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Nannylala wrote: »
    Good morning ..:wave: bit of a dismal day here .:( not being very :money: lately seem to have lost my mojo ..need to concentrate more on what is going on ;)

What a shame, Nanny. S at the weekend was very exciting!
  • Picasso7
    Options
    gocat wrote: »
    Cant seem to find this shopprize on my iPhone. Is it available for iPhone.
    tia :)

Sadly, no. But we get Greenjinn instead.
  • gocat
    Options
    Picasso7 wrote: »
    Sadly, no. But we get Greenjinn instead.
    Thanks. Will see if I can load it to my mums android (which she doesn't use but I show her pictures on it :rotfl: )
    Its my old Samsung tablet.
  • Picasso7
    Options
    btw if it aint already been mentioned the little dish are on offer in morrisons till 13 nov so coupons can be used in Tesco for £1.89 BM right up to the expiry date of 31 oct xxx

Oooh. Thank you very much. Off to print some more coupons, I hope.
  • Enterprise_1701C
    Options
    Afternoon all.

Back from the coast. Wedding went well.

Bit alarming to see the difference in my father in law since last time we saw him, he is not well at all:(
    What is this life if, full of care, we have no time to stand and stare
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport