Anon Posts: 14,546 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    edited 17 October 2016 at 8:31AM
    Options
    aau1 wrote: »
    Giovanni Rana Pasta

£1 in S, less 70p cb on GJ, less 50p moc
    https://www.facebook.com/couponsandcashback/posts/1756886907893735

Thank you - have we heard of the iOS only Green Jinn app until this? It is one that has passed me by.

Edit - launched 24/9 - some graphics look like MSM?

Anon
  • tweets
    tweets Posts: 35,946 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post Home Insurance Hacker!
    Options
    eightieschick88 was yesterday's smartest player! :j:j:j

28 players played

http://www.funtrivia.com/private/main.cfm?tid=99008

Today's Topic (Monday): Movies 2 : Intermediate
  • Enterprise_1701C
    Options
    Good morning all.
    scamps1966 wrote: »
    Tonight I am mostly eating Roasted sprouts with a garlic dressing with parmesan cheese with a couple of chichen breasts. Expect a lot of wind tomorrow. :rotfl:

Funnily enough it has been wet and windy here ............
    Anon wrote: »
    Good evening. Has anyone investigated premium bonds for savings? There was an rticle in The Times today which got me thinking ... but then if I am considering it, you can bet the rate will drop or the terms will change!

Many thanks

Anon

I have a few thousand premium bonds. I chose that way because I wanted the money easily accessible (just in case) and interest rates are rubbish. I have had them a few months, first month I won £25 but since then nothing.
    cjj wrote: »
    Morning all, hope everyone is well.

Nectar points updated overnight & now seem correct.
    It was funny because I shopped at one store first & points gradually went up. Then at next store they started from where they were originally so total ended up being short. Sat night the app updated but just the second store ??? So still short. Finally Sun night they were all put on. Very pleased & great fun xx

Might have something to do with which is your "home store".
    What is this life if, full of care, we have no time to stand and stare
  • Enterprise_1701C
    Options
    Well, we are off to a wedding today, but it is a couple of hours away so we have a hotel tonight, might or might not be back on later.
    What is this life if, full of care, we have no time to stand and stare
  • Serendipitious
    Options
    tweets wrote: »
    eightieschick88 was yesterday's smartest player! :j:j:j

28 players played

http://www.funtrivia.com/private/main.cfm?tid=99008

Today's Topic (Monday): Movies 2 : Intermediate

Intermediate? :eek:

Please can we go back to Easy? x
    “All shall be well, and all shall be well and all manner of thing shall be well.”

• mhoc
    mhoc Posts: 19,262 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Options
    So the final totals for Sainsbobs extravaganza weekend

I spend £30 on fuel, £12 on cat food, £10 on bedding which sadly does not go with my d!cor and £20 on clothing which sadly does not fit - probably take these and swap for things that still might fit - as I said I was not that brave.
    I suppose if you have 2 or 3 sainsbobs stores close by you could go from one to the other all weekend buying and exchanging and refunding but my 2 are 2 motorway junctions apart :)

I used till spits for an extra 150 for cat food, 800 for bedding and 200 for whiskas, 1000 wombled and various triple pointers and I've still got the final till spit to go on from the last petrol shop which is another 500.

so from both cards my nectar totals after the weekend are up by £76.80 :j
    “Create all the happiness you are able to create; remove all the misery you are able to remove. Every day will allow you, --will invite you to add something to the pleasure of others, --or to diminish something of their pains.”
  • altojack
    altojack Posts: 9,734 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    Good morning Elite :hello:

Bright start to the day here, sun coming through :j

Didn't sleep well last night, woke up at 3am and couldn't get back to sleep :mad:

You swipers have been doing well, congratulations :T. I've really enjoyed reading this weekend all your exploits :rotfl: :rotfl: good healthy balances. Maybe next year for me X
    There's no place like home :)

Feeling down? Weak in body? Makes no difference to me, I think of you all when I'm sitting quietly.

Hugs and healing thoughts are always going your way.
  • aau1
    aau1 Posts: 19,401 Forumite
    Options
    Anon wrote: »
    Thank you - have we heard of the iOS only Green Jinn app until this? It is one that has passed me by.

Edit - launched 24/9 - some graphics look like MSM?

Anon

People have been using it on scc for a few weeks. I've not partaken as nothing interested me before so i can't advise on payout thresholds/options
    Apparently, everybody knows that the bird is [strike]the word[/strike] a moorhen
  • mhoc
    mhoc Posts: 19,262 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Options
    aau1 wrote: »
    Giovanni Rana Pasta

£1 in S, less 70p cb on GJ, less 50p moc
    https://www.facebook.com/couponsandcashback/posts/1756886907893735

thanks for this - if I ask OH to go to sainsbuys again today he will explode!

on my nectar page I've got bonus points for buying Whiskas creamy soup and its on GJ with £1.20 back - seems to be £3 according to mysupermarket

I did my first uploads over the weekend and it seems very straightforward.
    I bought the sparkling elderflower because it is on offer for £1.50 and I got 70p for that but I also wombled a nice receipt with spinach and salmon on :j
    So I've got £3.10 to draw down already
    “Create all the happiness you are able to create; remove all the misery you are able to remove. Every day will allow you, --will invite you to add something to the pleasure of others, --or to diminish something of their pains.”
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure