• bubbs
    bubbs Posts: 66,937 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    TrulyMadly wrote: »
    Thanks for the nudge bubbs......just bought some more:T:T

Glad people got some :D
    Byeeeeeeeeeee
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • TrulyMadly
    TrulyMadly Posts: 39,754 Forumite
    Cashback Cashier
    Options
    Good morning. I did buy some jf sets for Christmas presents but I'm quite tempted to try it myself now after reading , sorry forgotten who, saying their hair had never been in such good condition.
    I have given some thought to my frocky challenge and I am keeping it as a food challenge. I'm also not including wine in my total because I don't go out to buy a bottle of wine i buy it when it's on offer as twine mystery cases or yesterday I bought 6 bottles of frexinet from Morrie's which enabled me to get the yogurt bundle for £4. So definitely keeping it to groceries only. Not sure I'm going to do it though as I'm nearly half way through my budget and only one week in......must try harder.

I think you are all doing so well. I love reading all your signatures:T

I was annoyed with myself yesterday.

I'd bought 2 big bags of whoopsied spinach on Monday at 10p a bag. How on earth I would get through 2 bags escapes me. Anyway I had to throw one out yesterday.....it was past freezing. Not only had I wasted 10p but more importantly I'd deprived someone else of a bag of cheap spinach:o
    I need to respect my whoopsies more:D

Good luck to all of you today and love to nearlysorted
    To do is to be. Rousseau
    To be is to do. Sartre
    Do be do be do. Sinatra
  • TrulyMadly
    Cashback Cashier
    Options
    good morming

No longer on my CS, disappeared over night for me.

please check before buying.

You've been robbed:o

:D
    To do is to be. Rousseau
    To be is to do. Sartre
    Do be do be do. Sinatra
  • mhoc
    mhoc Posts: 19,262 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Options
    morning all - seems very dark outside
    “Create all the happiness you are able to create; remove all the misery you are able to remove. Every day will allow you, --will invite you to add something to the pleasure of others, --or to diminish something of their pains.”
  • TrulyMadly
    Cashback Cashier
    Options
    The Magic Circle are celebrating their 25th Anniversary today. Just as well I picked up my set from Tesco yesterday and can start practising for my Christmas Show:T:T:D
    To do is to be. Rousseau
    To be is to do. Sartre
    Do be do be do. Sinatra
  • Serendipitious
    Options
    Good morning all

MaxineFall3.gif
    “All shall be well, and all shall be well and all manner of thing shall be well.”

• hornetgirl
    hornetgirl Posts: 6,147 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary Mortgage-free Glee!
    Options
    Morning all :)
  • mhoc
    mhoc Posts: 19,262 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Options
    well late yesterday i got a customer survey from Daxon about my purchase so i went to look at my account and my order had been cancelled :mad:
    Ive not even had a cancellation email so the survey was marked accordingly and i put a suitable comment put in the box

i had visions of the Elite being able to spot each other across crowded shopping centres all wearing matching red rain macs - sadly not to be

following on from being ignored by Bella Italia i have had a lot of practice this week in not being bitter and twisted and taking things philosophically :D
    but not having a cancellation email is very annoying.
    also i was going to go through winter jackets to see what could be put in the charity shop bag

on with the next glitch
    “Create all the happiness you are able to create; remove all the misery you are able to remove. Every day will allow you, --will invite you to add something to the pleasure of others, --or to diminish something of their pains.”
  • wackynut
    wackynut Posts: 5,430 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker Chutzpah Haggler Debt-free and Proud!
    Options
    The kids yogurts 2for£2 bundle is ending today but the Petits Filous are going straight back on another 2for£2 mb.
    Unfortunately all the others that aren't going back on mb have been reduced to £1 each, (A's new way of stopping theses glitches it appears).
    However, it looks like the Petits Filous should glitch today.
    Hopefully they will compare AvT and some S and M, where they are either 2for£2 or £1 each.
    Check msm for each comp.
    As you all probably know by now, I can't do maths so hopefully someone can work out the costs.

https://groceries.asda.com/promotion/2-for-200/ls86747

http://www.mysupermarket.co.uk/asda/bundle/661175_1474726.html
    N1LDA :)
  • Anon
    Anon Posts: 14,546 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    wackynut wrote: »
    The kids yogurts 2for£2 bundle is ending today but the Petits Filous are going straight back on another 2for£2 mb.
    Unfortunately all the others that aren't going back on mb have been reduced to £1 each, (A's new way of stopping theses glitches it appears).
    However, it looks like the Petits Filous should glitch today.
    Hopefully they will compare AvT and some S and M, where they are either 2for£2 or £1 each.
    Check msm for each comp.
    As you all probably know by now, I can't do maths so hopefully someone can work out the costs.

https://groceries.asda.com/promotion/2-for-200/ls86747

http://www.mysupermarket.co.uk/asda/bundle/661175_1474726.html

Thank you.

If glitching it is pay £2 for 2, APG should see £3 v £2, £1.20 back so 80p for 2.

Hth

Anon
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family