Elite 11+ shopping and chat thread

Options

Comments

• emerald21
    emerald21 Posts: 11,349 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    Options
    Good Evening has anyone got reasonable boiler cover please. Darren is with British Gas and his is £20 a month, as he s struggling for money ATM I was wondering if there were any cheaper options around. Thanks.:)
  • buyitall
    buyitall Posts: 3,597 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I'm no expert on this, but it looks like the waities '3-5 fresh chicken breasts' are on half price and also on PYO, which makes them £2.66 :)
  • Serendipitious
    Options
    We have actually had a couple of showers this evening, if you can call them that, didn't even wet the ground!

We are due rain tomorrow - but warm rain, 18 degrees, with no wind, apparently. :)
    “All shall be well, and all shall be well and all manner of thing shall be well.”

• gocat
    gocat Posts: 5,905 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Mortgage-free Glee!
    Options
    We are due rain tomorrow - but warm rain, 18 degrees, with no wind, apparently. :)
    We are due some rain overnight with the odd rumble of thunder :eek:
  • diluvsdiscounts
    Options
    zippydooda wrote: »
    :rotfl::rotfl::T:T

we have had one for years, but its broken now. dw agrees with all you have said but still wants another.
    do you think a hetty would treat us with a little more respect :p:rotfl:
    Well she couldn't be any worse and she's a nicer colour :rotfl:
    underperky wrote: »
    Sorry I am on the list of Henry's are crap .....

Someone start a list :)

I love a DYSON CORLESS :)

So much freedom and so easy to use
    Yes I agree I couldn't live without mine, well I could but I wouldn't want to.

Enterprise, I was looking at them for a while and dyson have a site on eBay were they sell what they called refurbished but in my opinion it was brand new. Anyway I got it when eBay did the 20% off so it was a bargain not to be missed :T
  • shirley999
    shirley999 Posts: 1,937 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    aau1 wrote: »
    You can
    • Go to Activity
    • Scroll down the list of transactions and click whichever one you are interested in
    • On the next screen, click the top right icon (looks like a landscape)
    • et voila, there is your receipt
    :cool:
    Thanks, I didn't know that. I've had one asking me to resnap but I no longer have the receipt. You can't send to review without resnapping first. I've just checked and everything was fine the first time I snapped it so I have now snapped a blank piece of paper and then requested review. i'm not sure whether they would eventually have reviewed it anyway.
  • Enterprise_1701C
    Options
    Well she couldn't be any worse and she's a nicer colour :rotfl:

Yes I agree I couldn't live without mine, well I could but I wouldn't want to.

Enterprise, I was looking at them for a while and dyson have a site on eBay were they sell what they called refurbished but in my opinion it was brand new. Anyway I got it when eBay did the 20% off so it was a bargain not to be missed :T

Well, if mine ever fails I shall consider it :D

Oooh, it's just gone rather dark here, maybe another "shower" on the way.
    What is this life if, full of care, we have no time to stand and stare
  • Anon
    Anon Posts: 14,546 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Evening luvlies, not caught up yet. Free 4 pack Carling appeared on my ipint apps. I know we can get these by signing out of acc and inputting codes then signing back in, but this is less faff ;)

ETA: these ones expire 30/09

Thank you - I had missed the glitch logging out etc but maybe as I have "a few" in stock I wasn't looking for more. I also have loads of £5 off vouchers - if only they could be cashed in (or trade up for decent lager :D).

Anon
  • Anon
    Anon Posts: 14,546 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    shirley999 wrote: »
    Thanks, I didn't know that. I've had one asking me to resnap but I no longer have the receipt. You can't send to review without resnapping first. I've just checked and everything was fine the first time I snapped it so I have now snapped a blank piece of paper and then requested review. i'm not sure whether they would eventually have reviewed it anyway.

What you could also have done is follow Aau1's instructions, then taken a screen shot to upload.

Anon
  • vanilla_twist
    vanilla_twist Posts: 3,980 Forumite
    Options
    Snap-ant wrote: »
    :)

Cooler here today.

Can't get large log basket full of Laura Ashley fabric back into airing cupboard as new pipe work :o
    It means I will have to sort it out....

We are off to South Wales on Friday, please tweets could you post Quiz for me?
    Then I'm back for 1 day & off to Parents for Diamond Wedding Anniversary. Taking my frozen turkey - at last it will have a use :D

I have heard about taking a plus one snap but isn't a turkey a step too far:eek::eek:

Busy day and have done a task I was putting off as can never get through but perhaps the sun has kept the phones quiet. Had to phone BA to add airport assistance to our booking and kind lady automatically gave us seats together on plane without paying the £36 pp per flight:T Also managed to take her into bulk head seats so N's foot has extra room and a very cheap upgrade for flight home (of course I will try even harder in airport for another upgrade) top it off with a room upgrade and very pleased with the results.
    The builder popped round and coming to do all my jobs, except blinds as will not be here in time, on Saturday morning. More expense but unable to do myself and he is happy to work off a list with some quite small but annoying jobs on it.
    Oh and when I got back from morries the wheelie bin got a good bleaching:rotfl:

Can't get use to how quickly the nights are drawing in but good reminder that Bake off is on soon so better go and remake the bed.

V x
    fairclaire wrote: »
    . I do think a chaise lounge is a good description of you though. Stylish yet comfortable and laid back :)

May the odds be ever in your favour;)

SPC 7 Pot No 410 £232.63 Total
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family