We'd like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum. This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are - or become - political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

No luck/no cash

Options
Hi all
just a small note to see if I have done this right because this is my 3rd attemp at posting and nothing has gone right yet
:o Starting Life Again. :o

Comments

• taib0
    taib0 Posts: 83 Forumite
    Options
    Hi Gary, well I'm getting you loud and clear mate so you have done something right welcome to the forum, its a great place to be

Taib0
  • Gary287
    Options
    now I cant edit my post
  • Gary287
    Options
    Thanks taib0
    Think I might have the hang of it now after spending 3 hours writing my life story and whats gone wrong and then the comp ate it, Iknow they say save it or lose it must rember that
  • madoldbat
    Options
    Hi Gary,welcome to the site:T
    You will find help and support and a smile here and there so keep posting.
    It took me ages to get the hang of things and I still muff it sometimes:o
    Neverv yet managed a PM:o .:rotfl:
    Some of the best lessons we ever learn,we learn from our mistakes and failures.the error of the past is the success and wisdom of the future.:wave: :beer::j
  • betterlatethannever
    Options
    Hi Gary and welcome:o
    I know its not easy doing your first few posts but keep at it and you'll soon be a pro!
    Good luck and you'll find loads of helpful advice and support here.
    The first time we said hello, was the first time we said goodbye. As the angels took your tiny hand and flew you to the sky-you forever left us breathless. RIP my beautiful granddaughter :(
  • betterlatethannever
    Options
    madoldbat wrote: »
    Hi Gary,welcome to the site:T
    You will find help and support and a smile here and there so keep posting.
    It took me ages to get the hang of things and I still muff it sometimes:o
    Neverv yet managed a PM:o .:rotfl:
    Madoldbat...find a post by me (or anyone) and left click on the name, it says send a private message, click on that, then just carry on. You can send me a pm just saying hello or something, :j
    The first time we said hello, was the first time we said goodbye. As the angels took your tiny hand and flew you to the sky-you forever left us breathless. RIP my beautiful granddaughter :(
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 12 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 344.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.4K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 236.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.6K Life & Family
  • 248.9K Travel & Transport