MoneySaving Poll: Should the contactless card spending limit be increased?
Poll started 13 June 2016
Should the contactless card spending limit be increased?
There are now more contactless debit and credit cards in the UK than people – over 86 million of them. The average transaction is just £8.40, the limit is £30 – done to cap spending if someone takes your card.
What would you like the limit per transaction to be?
Did you vote? Are you surprised at the results so far? Have your say below. To see the results from last time, click here.
If you haven’t already, join the forum to reply. If you aren’t sure how it all works, read our New to Forum? Intro Guide.
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors
- All Categories
- 340.2K Banking & Borrowing
- 249.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 448.3K Spending & Discounts
- 232K Work, Benefits & Business
- 603.2K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 171.6K Life & Family
- 245.2K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 15.8K Discuss & Feedback
- 15.1K Coronavirus Support Boards