Amazon and Nectar

edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Discount Codes 'n Vouchers
2 replies 1K views
moonpennymoonpenny Forumite
2.2K Posts
Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Combo Breaker
✭✭✭✭
edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Discount Codes 'n Vouchers
I have an amount of money in my Amazon account that was in the form of vouchers.
I have been looking for savings as I need to buy some power tools but cant find any other then Nectar points.
Can someone tell me how I use Nectar to buy stuff when I have money in my Amazon account.?

Replies

• edited 12 June 2016 at 10:33AM
    sarah1972sarah1972 Forumite, Board Guide
    16.4K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Photogenic Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited 12 June 2016 at 10:33AM
    moonpenny wrote: »
    I have an amount of money in my Amazon account that was in the form of vouchers.
    I have been looking for savings as I need to buy some power tools but cant find any other then Nectar points.
    Can someone tell me how I use Nectar to buy stuff when I have money in my Amazon account.?

You can only use an Amazon credit balance to buy things from Amazon so you can't use Nectar website and pay with an Amazon balance.

I assume you are saying that the power tools are cheaper at an alternative website to Amazon and that you will get nectar points for your purchase.
    I'm a Board Guide on all of the Shopping & Freebies Boards & Competitions
    I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. Board guides are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an inappropriate or illegal post then please report it to [email protected] (its not part of my role to deal with reportable posts). Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com
  • elsienelsien Forumite
    25.7K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you mean getting nectar points for shopping on Amazon, this tie in finished a few years back.
    All shall be well, and all shall be well, and all manner of things shall be well.

Pedant alert - it's could have, not could of.
This discussion has been closed.
Latest MSE News and Guides

Students - apply for uni funding NOW

If you plan to get a place via 'clearing'

MSE News

A guide to council tax bands

Lower your band & save £1,000s

MSE Guides