15% off at Cadburys Gifts E: 13th June

edited 10 June 2016 at 12:10PM in Discount Codes 'n Vouchers
sarah1972sarah1972 Forumite, Board Guide
16.4K Posts
Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Photogenic Name Dropper
✭✭✭✭✭
edited 10 June 2016 at 12:10PM in Discount Codes 'n Vouchers
?_task=mail&_action=get&_mbox=INBOX&_uid=215166&_token=ca363d3d6ddf5593ea6712d2c9b8d303&_part=2.2&_embed=1&_mimeclass=image

http://www.cadburygiftsdirect.co.uk/category/111-fathers-day-gifts.aspx
THE REALLY EXCITING BIT...
1. The 15% discount will be applied at the checkout stage when you add NO1DAD in the promotion code box. 2. 15% discount will be applied to chocolate cost (excluding postage and packing). 3. The discount code NO1DAD must be entered at time of purchase to obtain the discount. Discounts cannot be applied retrospectively. 4. This offer is valid from Friday 10th June 2016 to 23:59 on Monday 13th June 2016. 5. The offer is available only to items sold through the Cadbury Gifts Direct website.
Promoter: Hemingways Marketing Services Ltd, Unit 2, Melmerby Green Road, Barker Business Park, Ripon, HG4 5NB
I'm a Board Guide on all of the Shopping & Freebies Boards & Competitions
I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. Board guides are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an inappropriate or illegal post then please report it to [email protected] (its not part of my role to deal with reportable posts). Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com
This discussion has been closed.
Latest MSE News and Guides

Students - apply for uni funding NOW

If you plan to get a place via 'clearing'

MSE News

A guide to council tax bands

Lower your band & save £1,000s

MSE Guides