Liverpool 3 times take a penalty, the referee handled correctly

Liverpool 3 times take a penalty, the referee handled correctly
In the 1st half, the ball 3 times the Sevilla players handball in the penalty area but the referee not awarded a penalty for Liverpool.
According to the former English referee Graham Poll, the referee controls the game was Liverpool - Sevilla were right in all 3 scenarios refused a penalty for Liverpool.

According to Mr Poll, in the first case brought handball Firmino Daniel Carrico, but in this situation the player has to hand Sevilla closed, and the distance between the two is so close that players can not catch errors deliberately hands Play soccer.
In both situations then handball Grzegorz Krychowiak and Adil Rami Sevilla side, he Poll also judged it accidentally two situations, and 2 players talking on completely passive in that situation should not be offside .

Besides Graham Poll also appreciate referee Eriksson has handled correctly when situations Sevilla's third goal. In this situation, the linesman did stretch Vietnamese flag status, but the referee denied recognition and Sevilla goal.

The Liverpool player backlash but replays showed he was right Eriksson. Coutinho ball from the feet of Coke never passed on to you in that situation Vietnam.

-

Comments

• warehouse
    warehouse Posts: 3,362
    I've been Money Tipped!
    Forumite
    Liverpool lost, get over it. Fans from all over the south of England crying.
    Pants
  • Peter Scmicheal sperm was quicker at getting a premiership medal than Liverpool. Get over it.
  • heongan
    heongan Posts: 2 Newbie
    I also hope that liverpool will regain the spirit and prepare for other tournaments
  • koexelek
    koexelek Posts: 7,847 Forumite
    warehouse wrote: »
    Liverpool lost, get over it. Fans from all over the south of England crying.

They need to get George Courtney out of retirement if they want penalties:D
    No coincidence there have been no Liverpool league titles since he retired.
    As big a Kop hero as Dalglish, Rush & Barnes
    I am a Mortgage adviser
    You should note that this site doesn't check my status as a Mortgage Adviser, so you need to take my word for it. This signature is here as I follow MSE's Mortgage Adviser Code of Conduct. Any posts on here are for information and discussion purposes only and shouldn't be seen as financial advice.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure