We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
euro to £ loan
Comments
-
Think of it as a gift, and you'll be OK, whatever the currency.
People enter this kind of deal with the best of intentions, but £5k is easily enough money to distort things - and money always does. Always.0 -
Hi everyone I have a question - A friend of mine wants to borrow £5000 . I happen to have £5000 in euros and am happy to lend her the money. However I had to covert the euros into pounds which was 6400 euros. When I want my money back should I just ask for the £5k or ask for the euros?
:rotfl::rotfl:0 -
One suspects the OP will not be back0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards