Every Little Interests The Elite

Options

Comments

• bubbs
    bubbs Posts: 66,963 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    TrulyMadly wrote: »
    Did emerald and Nellie have a road trip today?

I dont know
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • altojack
    altojack Posts: 9,734 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    Evening everyone and thank you Savvy,

Info regarding the latest T mag - the majority of the Uncle Bens 'express' rice 250g are going down to £1 on 18th May until 7th June. I don't have the mag but I take it the moc includes these.
    Also check sloppy.

Lilly
    bubbs wrote: »
    This is what breavheart posted
    50p off uncle bens rice and grains pouches exp7/6

Not been to Mr T for s while but hope to get there tomorrow and will look for the mag. I'm getting shirt on pouches of rice. :)

Tried to get appt for today but reception woman was awkward, said a nurse can check blood pressure and no appts to see a doc available. Try again tomorrow, I told her that my doc insisted that she checks it and not a nurse, she wanted to do it today or tomorrow, so I have to wait :cool:

FC I hope you got good result sweetheart, I've been thinking about you today :)
    There's no place like home :)

Feeling down? Weak in body? Makes no difference to me, I think of you all when I'm sitting quietly.

Hugs and healing thoughts are always going your way.
  • TrulyMadly
    TrulyMadly Posts: 39,754 Forumite
    Cashback Cashier
    Options
    I dont drink coffee but my sister wants some and i said i would put some in a shop if it compares:rotfl: is this like what you get in a jar?

Yes bubbs:). Not bad at £2.25:)
    To do is to be. Rousseau
    To be is to do. Sartre
    Do be do be do. Sinatra
  • altojack
    Options
    Hope everyone well, hugs to those in need :)

My eye feels lots better but I'm still not over doing the reading until I've been checked. Git hospital folliwup appt on Monday, looking forward to that and hear what they say :)

SAVVYB thank you for the new thread, lovely to see your lists on the first page, all together :T :j

Feeling down? Weak in body? Makes no difference to me, I think of you all when I'm sitting quietly.

• bubbs
    Options
    altojack wrote: »
    Not been to Mr T for s while but hope to get there tomorrow and will look for the mag. I'm getting shirt on pouches of rice. :)

Tried to get appt for today but reception woman was awkward, said a nurse can check blood pressure and no appts to see a doc available. Try again tomorrow, I told her that my doc insisted that she checks it and not a nurse, she wanted to do it today or tomorrow, so I have to wait :cool:

FC I hope you got good result sweetheart, I've been thinking about you today :)
    Hi Aj:wave:
    Hope you get an appointment ,are you feeling better?
    Yes bubbs:). Not bad at £2.25:)
    She dont want jar :rotfl::rotfl: wants posh coffee
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • braveheart60uk
    braveheart60uk Posts: 3,119 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Thanks lily and Braveheart:T

No mags in D yet...ill try and keep the NE coven informed:)

Fingers crossed that a printable MOC will appear on T website soon...
  • altojack
    Options
    Hi Aj:wave:
    Hope you get an appointment ,are you feeling better?

feeling much better thanks bubbs but still resting eye for now

She dont want jar :rotfl::rotfl: wants posh coffee

That Kenci is nice coffee in a tin bubbs, it leaves dregs in mug like you'd get from ground coffee. Does that make sense? :rotfl:

• emerald21
    emerald21 Posts: 11,349 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    Options
    Good Evening yes we did and a very enjoyable day it was too. Nellie and I got on like a house on fire , talked all the way there and all the way back lol .Met the lovely rhosynbach who was younger than we imagined :)

Had a nice afternoon tea outside in the sunshine. Rhosynbach gave us half a dozen of her free range eggs and a pot of homemade jam to take home with us. So thank you Rhosynbach and Nellie :D
  • altojack
    Options
    Just seen a couple of typos from me :rotfl: better stop for tonight :cool:

We have a visitor too but I'll pop in tomorrow :)

have a good evening, what's left of it anyway X

• bubbs
    Options
    altojack wrote: »
    That Kenci is nice coffee in a tin bubbs, it leaves dregs in mug like you'd get from ground coffee. Does that make sense? :rotfl:

Ahh that was it ground coffee or bean, i remember now, how thick am i:rotfl::rotfl:
    She has carte noir jar;)
    I just like helping her adding things in my shop for her that are more expensive, today i dropped of jordans muesli , beans, porridge, loo rolls and picked up a dozen of fresh eggs from her chickens in exchange:T:T
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure