Options
    Hi,
    Did you ever get to the bottom of this?

Thanks

C
  • drusan
    drusan Posts: 5 Forumite
    Options
    Yes we did, turns out it was West Mercia Housing group that the money was owed too. But they were basically too lazy to log on to a different system to check for us. It took a month of us providing evidence and making complaints for them to finally check this system and realize it was them.
  • Oli_Smedley
    Options
    Hi, we are in exactly the same position as you were with Home2Own. We are about to sell our house but I have now made 3 phone calls and sent 2 emails to WM Housing Group with no success. Nobody there seems to know what we are talking about they just keep saying we are not registered with them and giving me different numbers or emails to try.

Do you have any advice from your experience of who I should call or write to, and anything specific to tell them to make them understand and take the appropriate action? Any help would be greatly appreciated as we are at risk of missing out on our next house if we can't get this sorted.

Many thanks, Oli
  • m79jen
    Options
    Hi,
    I’ve been look for these people too.
    Ask for Annette Parsons at West Mercia housing group. 0300. 790 6531
    Email:Annette.Baskett@wmhousing.co.uk
    It’s like pulling teeth trying to find these people, not good when trying to sell a property.
  • m79jen
    Options
    That was meant to say
    Annette.baskett@wmhousing.co.uk

Not sure where the bat came from.��
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts