First Win - CD

Options
Hi. Thanks to Chickaroonee who posted the comp. I won the CD below, my first ever win.
I did a little experiment on a wet, miserable day a few weeks ago after reading the fab posts on MSE. I decided to download Roboform and then entered 150 comps to see what, if anything would come of it.
Arrived home yesterday to my prize! A lot of the closing dates were in september so i'll let you all know if any more wins!

E: 31/8 Win the Nationwide Mercury Prize CD
Win the Nationwide Mercury Prize CD

IN the shops now the 2007 Nationwide Mercury Prize compilation CD features a track from each of the 12 albums shortlisted for this year’s Prize – and we have five to give away.

Including tracks by Amy Winehouse, Arctic Monkeys, Basquiat Strings, Bat for Lashes, Fionn Regan, Dizzee Rascal, Jamie T, Klaxons, Maps, New Young Pony Club, The View and The Young Knives – the release includes eight singles and two exclusive live tracks, ‘Be Good or Be Gone’ by Fionn Regan and ‘Superstar Tradesman’ performed by The View’s Kyle Falconer and Pete Reilly.

Both tracks were recorded in July 2007 at the 'Albums of the Year' launch event at The Hospital Studio in London.

The winning album will be chosen at a glitzy bash on September 4.

To be in with a chance of winning simply answer the following question.

Buy this new release from Amazon.
What is the name of Amy Winehouse’s nominated LP?
Back To Black Back In Black Back To White
Closing Date: 31/08/2007
Terms and Conditions.

Comments

This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business