Swagbucking into 2016

Options

Comments

• silverfairy
    silverfairy Posts: 2,121 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    purplevamp wrote: »
    A quick question for anyone with a tablet. Can you run the apps from it? Also can you watch ncrave and do surveys ok? I'm think of getting a tablet and want to download the apps. But my husband says to get a Kindle Fire, but I don't think the apps run on that.

What kind of tablets work best for Swagbucks? Not ipads though, I'm not made of money :p:rotfl:

I have had an Asus memopad for over 18 months & have just been able to download the apps since the update in Sept, they always said ' not compatible with device' I can do surveys but not ones which show a video as it doesn't load it or play it & games & Ncrave don't run .
  • emg
    emg Posts: 1,390 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I'm not particularly an apple fan as I think you can get cheaper things that do exactly the same job but I was lucky enough to win my ipad (thanks to the comp board on this forum) and now it seems indispensable, I can see how people get sucked in!
  • scoobyju1
    scoobyju1 Posts: 174 Forumite
    Options
    I use an iPad. Normal surveys are fine, Peanut Labs & the main one but I can't get the instants. The only app I can use is SBTV which usually runs fine. Again, using my iphone, no instants on the surveys but I do tend to get a lot more shorter surveys on there.
  • Tolteca87
    Tolteca87 Posts: 1,394 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Combo Breaker
    edited 17 October 2016 at 9:29AM
    Options
    You need to keep clearing the data as well as the cache on the apps, as the ads leave big amounts of data there as well as in the cache. then log back in again. Otherwise the phone will run out space pretty quickly, especially after bonus rounds with lots of long ads.
  • Happygreen
    Happygreen Posts: 2,948 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    edited 17 October 2016 at 3:37PM
    Options
    I just had 4 rounds of nCrave that did not complete. Does anyone else have that problem today? I did not leave it to run in the background btw, but with window open.
    First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, and then you win - Gandhi
  • barneydog
    barneydog Posts: 2,796 Forumite
    Options
    Happygreen wrote: »
    I just had 4 rounds of nCrave that did not complete. Does anyone else had that problem today? I did not leave it to run in the background btw, but with window open.

I've had that using Chrome, it's been more reliable since using Firefox but not 100%
    Don't take life too seriously, no one gets out alive
  • kippygolf
    kippygolf Posts: 1,395 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    If you've not done so, cash out your Swago TODAY!!! ASAP, not sure of end time.
  • Happygreen
    Happygreen Posts: 2,948 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    barneydog wrote: »
    I've had that using Chrome, it's been more reliable since using Firefox but not 100%

weird, I left it in the background this time checking FB in a different window and it worked fine in Chrome....
    First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, and then you win - Gandhi
  • daffydog
    daffydog Posts: 302 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Photogenic
    Options
    purplevamp wrote: »
    A quick question for anyone with a tablet. Can you run the apps from it? Also can you watch ncrave and do surveys ok? I'm think of getting a tablet and want to download the apps. But my husband says to get a Kindle Fire, but I don't think the apps run on that.

What kind of tablets work best for Swagbucks? Not ipads though, I'm not made of money :p:rotfl:

A few weeks ago I was able to download all the apps from the Google play store for my tablet (Google Nexus 7) Before that it stated that the tablet was not compatible. I think that any tablet that runs the android operating system will be able to run the apps now. Encrave does not work but Swagbucks TV will work. Any survey that does not need Flash player works also.
  • loranius
    loranius Posts: 1,090 Forumite
    Options
    Happygreen wrote: »
    I just had 4 rounds of nCrave that did not complete. Does anyone else have that problem today? I did not leave it to run in the background btw, but with window open.

Do you only do one ncrave instance at a time? (not counting ngage). If you have two different ncraves running then one won't complete.

Sometimes you run one instance and it still won't complete though - take screenshot and submit a support ticket.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.7K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.3K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure