Swagbucking into 2016

Options

Comments

• Wizzbang
    Wizzbang Posts: 4,716 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Rampant Recycler
    Options
    Instant survey for 15 on a charity event. I was asked to complete the same one twice- easy 30SB!
    Minimalist
    Extra income since 01/11/12 £36,546.45

• AndrewPIB
    Options
    I just started using Swagbucks recently - all the info in here is extremely helpful so thanks to all those who provide it.

I'm getting frustrated by surveys at the moment - there's been a few occasions now where I've been a good way into a survey and am then told I'm not eligible - seems a bit unfair. I guess that's just how it goes though!

I've already made about 3,000 SB thanks to the MSE bonus, but I think that'll slow down a bit from now on!
  • loranius
    loranius Posts: 1,090 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    AndrewPIB wrote: »
    I just started using Swagbucks recently - all the info in here is extremely helpful so thanks to all those who provide it.

I'm getting frustrated by surveys at the moment - there's been a few occasions now where I've been a good way into a survey and am then told I'm not eligible - seems a bit unfair. I guess that's just how it goes though!

I've already made about 3,000 SB thanks to the MSE bonus, but I think that'll slow down a bit from now on!

You could be cheeky and contact support complaining that they DQ you a long way into the survey, most of the time they will credit you anyway to keep you happy!
  • AndrewPIB
    Options
    Thanks for that - I have contacted support today for a survey I actually completed and it didn't credit me. Haven't done it for the other couple that kicked me out halfway through, but it is tempting!
  • AndrewPIB
    Options
    I just done a survey and at the very end it said I didn't qualify! Sadly I didn't a screenshot but anyone know the number? It's was a survey for charities mine mostly about cancer research and it was I think 20 minutes for 70 sb and it was a toluna survey

This sounds like the survey I didn't get credited for. I raised a ticket (I didn't have the survey number either) and support have credited me the full amount of SB, and pretty quickly as well. Worth doing if you haven't already!
  • RunningKatie
    Options
    8SB for searching for 'dog'
    Working hard to save a giant deposit for the dream house...
    Then taking on a giant mortgage to buy the dream house...
    To then become mortgage free!! :beer:
  • vandanfc
    vandanfc Posts: 2,027 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    It’s time for the Swagbucks Heptathlon! In a normal heptathlon you have to run, jump, throw, and run and jump at the same time! Don’t worry, we won’t make you work quite that hard for your SB this coming week!

Introducing Heptathlon Collector’s Bills! Collect all 7 Collector’s Bills and you’ll earn a 20 SB Bonus! (sorry, we’re all out of gold medals)

For those of you who are wondering what Collector’s Bills are, we’re here to explain.

How Do I Get Collector’s Bills?

It’s simple. Search the web through the Swagbucks search starting Monday, August 1st at 8:01am BST through Monday, August 8th at 7:59am BST, and when you get a search win, you may get a special Collector’s Bill valued at either:

5 SB
    7 SB
    8 SB
    10 SB
    12 SB
    20 SB
    30 SB
  • missdusty
    missdusty Posts: 69 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Options
    Just had an instant for 50sb on supermarkets!!
  • Super_Trouper
    Options
    Incoming Summer slump?
  • jraf
    jraf Posts: 70 Forumite
    Options
    Hi,

I signed up through MSE's promotion earlier this month.
    Has anyone received their bonus 2,040 points yet? I made a purchase through swagbucks on M&S for £45 on 10/07/16 my SB points (113) are still pending and will be paid in 13 days apparently but there has been no mention of the bonus 2,040 points!
    Swagbucks pays you points (called SB) when you click through and spend at around 500 selected retailers, including M&S, Argos, Homebase and Debenhams. The points can then be cashed in for gift cards, PayPal credit or other rewards.

Usually you only get a few points for spending via Swagbucks, but newbies to its Shop & Earn cashback offers who go via this MSE Blagged Swagbucks* link by Tue 19 Jul will get 2,040 bonus points if you click through to a retailer and spend £25 or more (as well as the normal points for your spend).

That gets you at least £10 in vouchers or PayPal cash. But we've blagged a trick to get you up to £12, if you go for the Amazon gift cards (more on that below).

You should only use this deal if you were planning to spend at one of the 500 retailers anyway, it's not an excuse to overspend. It's worth noting it can take up to 32 days for your voucher to be available to claim, so you can't use it on your £25 spend.

Warning: Don't enter any additional promotional codes when you make a purchase via Shop & Earn, as this will invalidate the MSE bonus offer.

How do I get the £10 voucher or cash?

Once your points have been awarded (it takes up to 32 days), visit the 'rewards store' to choose which gift card you want - Amazon, M&S, Argos, John Lewis, iTunes and more. It will arrive within 10 working days, either by post or email in the case of voucher codes. You can also convert your earnings into PayPal cash but it costs more points (1,689 = £10 Amazon, 1,989 = £10 PayPal).

How do I boost it to £12?

You can usually only redeem £3, £5 and £10 gift cards. However we've blagged a £1 Amazon option for users who earn this bonus, so you could redeem a free £12 Amazon voucher without having to earn any extra points, by getting a £10 and two £1 vouchers.

What counts as a newbie?

To qualify for the offer, you can be an existing Swagbucks user, as long as you haven't used its Shop & Earn cashback offers before. If you're not sure, visit your account (top-right corner), and check for any transactions in 'My Shop & Earn'.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure