amazon prime - no rush delivery

Options
I am no longer being offered the £1 music/video credit for no rush delivery :( shame as I found these credits useful.

Instead I now get 2.99 amazon pantry credit. Whilst on the face of it, it is more money, I am not sure if I have any use for this? I can't find the terms for it, does anyone know if I can just spend the credit amount (as I could with video) or if there is a minimum spend (which involves me spending my own money) associated with it?

What are others getting offered for no rush delivery? just curious if everyone gets the same or if its customer specific.

I am considering not taking advantage of it anymore and just having everything delivered the next day.

Thanks

Comments

• lilibeth
    lilibeth Posts: 442 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    My last order (yesterday) I picked 'No Rush'. From what I remember it said I could get a £1 video/ebook credit (like usual) OR £2.99 off of Amazon Pantry delivery.

If they changed it to Pantry Delivery Credit only I would not bother with 'No Rush Delivery' either.
    *Make every day Caturday*
  • lilibeth
    Options
    I am no longer being offered the £1 music/video credit for no rush delivery :( shame as I found these credits useful.

Instead I now get 2.99 amazon pantry credit. Whilst on the face of it, it is more money, I am not sure if I have any use for this? I can't find the terms for it, does anyone know if I can just spend the credit amount (as I could with video) or if there is a minimum spend (which involves me spending my own money) associated with it?

What are others getting offered for no rush delivery? just curious if everyone gets the same or if its customer specific.

I am considering not taking advantage of it anymore and just having everything delivered the next day.

Thanks
    I just got my credit & the sneaky things have given me a pantry credit instead of a choice between that & an ebook/video/music credit as promised at checkout. I'm ringing up to complain at 06.00hrs. I will get my £1 credit no matter what!

Also I popped the same item in my basket & went to the checkout to see what the offer was now & it is only offering the normal ebook/video/music credits again.

Is it doing that for you?
  • iammumtoone
    iammumtoone Posts: 6,377 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    Hi

Just checked and its still only offering me amazon pantry :(

I got my email confirming the amazon pantry credit, when I clicked on the link about no-rush delivery, it took me to a page explaining about the music/video credits :mad: So I still don't know anything about it.

You say yours was amazon pantry delivery credit (which would make sense as the delivery is 2.99) but my just states amazon pantry credit, it doesn't say it needs to be spend on delivery but I can't confirm this as I still can't find the terms of use.

Let us know how you get on
  • lilibeth
    Options
    Hi

Just checked and its still only offering me amazon pantry :(

I got my email confirming the amazon pantry credit, when I clicked on the link about no-rush delivery, it took me to a page explaining about the music/video credits :mad: So I still don't know anything about it.

You say yours was amazon pantry delivery credit (which would make sense as the delivery is 2.99) but my just states amazon pantry credit, it doesn't say it needs to be spend on delivery but I can't confirm this as I still can't find the terms of use.

Let us know how you get on
    I phoned them & they said they'd phone me back which they did, the offer has changed back now they said. And they gave me a gift voucher for when I buy an Amazon sold product. Because they said they can't apply a video/music/ebook credit

Actually I made a mistake when I told you it way Pantry Delivery.
    It is actually the same as yours.

Here's the email
    "You are receiving this credit because you selected No-Rush Delivery on your recent Prime order. You can use this ₤2.99 credit towards your next Amazon Pantry purchase. To redeem your ₤2.99 credit, log on to Amazon.co.uk or the Amazon app on your smart phone or tablet. Fill up your cart with Amazon Pantry items and we’ll automatically apply the credit at checkout.

The promotional credit must be used by 22 May 2016. This offer is subject to Terms and Conditions.

Thanks again for shopping with us.
  • wdah
    wdah Posts: 884 Forumite
    Options
    I was really enjoying the Amazon Pantry offer because you can stack the credits to make quite a decent saving, but my offer returned to £1 AppStore this morning sadly.
  • iammumtoone
    Options
    wdah wrote: »
    I was really enjoying the Amazon Pantry offer because you can stack the credits to make quite a decent saving, but my offer returned to £1 AppStore this morning sadly.

Thank you so can you collect for example £20 of amazon pantry codes and use those against one order that comes to that amount (just leaving delivery to pay)? If that is the case, yes it is a good offer but it is unclear if you are able to work it this way.

Thanks
  • wdah
    Options
    Thank you so can you collect for example £20 of amazon pantry codes and use those against one order that comes to that amount (just leaving delivery to pay)? If that is the case, yes it is a good offer but it is unclear if you are able to work it this way.

Thanks

Yes, that's right. I only realised when I had a play earlier this week.

You can also take advantage of their 'Buy 4 Eligible Items, Get Free Delivery' offer at the same time, which knocks a further £2.99 off your total.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/pantry/info/pantrymar/ref=s9_acss_bw_sc_pntryst1_ar_s1?pf_rd_m=A3P5ROKL5A1OLE&pf_rd_s=merchandised-search-2&pf_rd_r=1PK25GS7R4D4WXJMT7TC&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=866079707&pf_rd_i=5782660031

They haven't made it easy at all, but I do think once you get the hang of it the credit can be put to very good use.
  • iammumtoone
    Options
    well after all that, just as I looking forward to stacking up amazon pantry codes. I placed an order today and it has gone back to the £1 app store!

I only collected £6 of amazon pantry so its probably not worth spending, does anyone know if they will come back again, or if you only get them once?
  • wdah
    Options
    I only collected £6 of amazon pantry so its probably not worth spending

I'd definitely have a play with your £6 - if you ordered 4 items from the '4 for free delivery' promotion (say, 4 x Pepsi at 89p each) you could then add on £5-6 worth of other stuff and get it all delivered for £2.99-ish.
  • iammumtoone
    Options
    wdah wrote: »
    I'd definitely have a play with your £6 - if you ordered 4 items from the '4 for free delivery' promotion (say, 4 x Pepsi at 89p each) you could then add on £5-6 worth of other stuff and get it all delivered for £2.99-ish.

yes thats true I will have a look, I am sure there will be some stuff I can find, especailly as they sell chocolate :D
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure