MoneySaving Poll: Have benefits been cut too far or not far enough?
Poll started 21 March 2016
Have benefits been cut too far or not far enough?
Iain Duncan Smith resigned from the Cabinet last week, the quoted reason being “disability cuts are not defensible in a Budget which rewards higher earners”.
Yet taking all benefit cuts as a WHOLE, not just disability benefits, over the past few years…
What is closest to your view?
Did you vote? Are you surprised at the results so far? Have your say below. To see the results from last time, click here.
If you haven’t already, join the forum to reply. If you aren’t sure how it all works, read our New to Forum? Intro Guide.
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors
- All Categories
- 338.8K Banking & Borrowing
- 248.6K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 447.5K Spending & Discounts
- 230.7K Work, Benefits & Business
- 600.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 171K Life & Family
- 243.9K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 15.9K Discuss & Feedback
- 15.1K Coronavirus Support Boards