Xbox one console Deals

Hi,

My son is feeling isolated now on his Xbox 360 and would like a Xbox One, does anyone know of any good deals at the moment?

One that i have seen is

Xbox One 500g with Fifa 16 and The Division for £269
I can get a friend to buy it for me which would take the
bundle down to 242 roughly!

Is that a good price, the other tempting one would be to buy a 1 TB version no games at Zavvi for £259

500g Console on it's own seems around the £220 mark so these both seem a good deal! Any comments

Replies

  • AndyBSGAndyBSG Forumite
    986 Posts
    If you were buying a PS4 I would say go for the 1TB version as the only way to upgrade it is to put a new HDD in.

    On the X-Box though you can simply add an external HDD at a later date and plug it into the USB port so going for the 1TB is not as essential.

    http://www.simplygames.com/ were selling the 1TB one for £229 at the weekend but I think it was a weekend only deal.

    Tesco are also doing the 500GB one with FIFA 16 and Tom Clancy's The Division for £249. Added advantage there is you can use clubcard vouchers to bring the price down and earn clubcard points but that offer is only on for a few more days..
  • AndyBSGAndyBSG Forumite
    986 Posts
    Also, Simply Games run an Ebay account where they sell returned items. Worth looking on there as they sometimes have unopened consoles for as little as £200(Just make sure it's definitely an unopened one though rather than a an opened return. Description will state it)
  • Kernow666Kernow666 Forumite
    3.5K Posts
    Seventh Anniversary 1,000 Posts Combo Breaker I've been Money Tipped!
    seen a 500gb with fifa 16 for £216 on hotukdeals
    "If I know I'm going crazy, I must not be insane"
  • boamboam Forumite
    207 Posts
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker
    Kernow666 wrote: »
    seen a 500gb with fifa 16 for £216 on hotukdeals

    i saw that one, although people was unsure about the seller. i will have another look :)
  • boamboam Forumite
    207 Posts
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker
    AndyBSG wrote: »
    If you were buying a PS4 I would say go for the 1TB version as the only way to upgrade it is to put a new HDD in.

    On the X-Box though you can simply add an external HDD at a later date and plug it into the USB port so going for the 1TB is not as essential.

    http://www.simplygames.com/ were selling the 1TB one for £229 at the weekend but I think it was a weekend only deal.

    Tesco are also doing the 500GB one with FIFA 16 and Tom Clancy's The Division for £249. Added advantage there is you can use clubcard vouchers to bring the price down and earn clubcard points but that offer is only on for a few more days..

    Is that £249 now, sure i looked this morning and it was 269, i will double check :)
  • AndyBSGAndyBSG Forumite
    986 Posts
    boam wrote: »
    Is that £249 now, sure i looked this morning and it was 269, i will double check :)

    Yeah, £249 at the moment

    http://www.tesco.com/direct/xbox-one-500gb-fifa-16-bundle/583-9664.prd?pageLevel=&skuId=583-9664
  • bluenoseambluenoseam Forumite
    4.6K Posts
    Game are doing £250 with either FIFA or The Division + 2 months now TV movies pass along with some other fixed packs, would avoid the likes of Rare Replay though as it's currently cheap as chips on it's own.
    Retired member - fed up with the general tone of the place.
  • boamboam Forumite
    207 Posts
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker
    Thanks all, bought the console and the division from shopto on ebay for £235, with a 3month now tv pass, and 940 nectar points
This discussion has been closed.
Latest MSE News and Guides

Fans demand refunds from Leeds Festival

...after Rage Against The Machine pulls out

MSE News

The 'Ask An Expert' event

Check out last week's energy-themed Q&A with MSE's experts

MSE Forum

Free museums & galleries

Where to get your culture fix across the UK

MSE Deals