MoneySaving Poll: Where is it fair to haggle?
Poll started 1 March 2016
Where is it fair to haggle?
Haggling’s a key tool in any MoneySaver’s arsenal – after all even a price tag is only an indicative mark – it’s not legally binding. Many succeed in haggling prices down from Sky to Tesco, the AA to John Lewis.
Yet is haggling acceptable everywhere?
Did you vote? Are you surprised at the results so far? Have your say below. To see the results from last time, click here.
If you haven’t already, join the forum to reply. If you aren’t sure how it all works, read our New to Forum? Intro Guide.
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors
- All Categories
- 338.9K Banking & Borrowing
- 248.7K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 447.6K Spending & Discounts
- 230.8K Work, Benefits & Business
- 601K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 171.1K Life & Family
- 244.1K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 15.9K Discuss & Feedback
- 15.1K Coronavirus Support Boards