Am I allowed a Holiday?

Options
Hi there I'm BR but my wife isn't has all my problems were accrued before I met her and got married. She wants to take me on holiday in Easter to cheer me up as she thinks I need the break as I've been getting down with my BR being passed to Grant Thornton.

Will this be allowed even though I'm not paying for it? It's nothing extravagant also just a week in Turkey?

Need something positive to look forward too.

Comments

• HappyMJ
    HappyMJ Posts: 21,115 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Hi there I'm BR but my wife isn't has all my problems were accrued before I met her and got married. She wants to take me on holiday in Easter to cheer me up as she thinks I need the break as I've been getting down with my BR being passed to Grant Thornton.

Will this be allowed even though I'm not paying for it? It's nothing extravagant also just a week in Turkey?

Need something positive to look forward too.
    If someone else is paying for your share of the holiday then you can do whatever you like. The holiday doesn't need to be a budget holiday. If your wife is willing to pay for a first class flight and a top hotel then that's up to her.

You won't be allowed to contribute more than £20 per month towards holidays in your budget but it doesn't mean you are restricted to spending that. You can spend any amount you want you just find the money from other categories.
    :footie:
    :p Regular savers earn 6% interest (HSBC, First Direct, M&S) :p Loans cost 2.9% per year (Nationwide) = FREE money. :p
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure