We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Quidco and Topcashback - Registered debit cards
Haifa
Posts: 1 Newbie
Hello all!
I am wondering whether anyone knows if it's okay to register my debit cards with both Quidco and Topcashback. Would this annul both? Or will I be able to make cash back from both (if a retailer is registered with both sites)?
Thanks for all and any contributions!
I am wondering whether anyone knows if it's okay to register my debit cards with both Quidco and Topcashback. Would this annul both? Or will I be able to make cash back from both (if a retailer is registered with both sites)?
Thanks for all and any contributions!
0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards