🗳️ ELECTION 2024: THE MSE LEADERS' DEBATE Got a burning question you want us to ask the party leaders ahead of the general election? Submit your suggestions via this form or post them on our dedicated Forum board where you can see and upvote other users' questions. Please note that the Forum's rules on avoiding general political discussion still apply across all boards.

B&Q

Options
Hi,

Been a reader for about 18 months, but finally decided to join and start posting. ;D

Any way anybody know any discount codes etc for B&Q?

I'm buying a new home and have seen nice fireplace in there but getting any discount would always be nice.

Cheers
Red & White army

Comments

• BenL
    BenL Posts: 3,189 Forumite
    Options
    This is not B&Q but when I bought my house I got the focus Home Movers card.

You get 10% off for 6 months. Luckily they didn't know it was for 6 months and put 12 on it.

They don't even look at the expiry date on it as I've been using it for 15 months now.

Its helped out with people at work as well saving me money in the pub at lunchtime with thank you drinks.

Ben
    I beep for Robins - Beep Beep
    & Choo Choo for trains!!
  • kitten
    kitten Posts: 56 Forumite
    Options
    Don't know any codes, but pensioners get 10% off most items on Wednesdays so if you could get an OAP to go with you. Check it covers fireplaces first though...

Also Greasypalm gives 1.5% cashback if you order online.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 8 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 343.9K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 236K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.2K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family
  • 248.6K Travel & Transport