Hotel near Dublin Airport

Options
Hi Folks,
Has anyone had any luck recently with a reasonably cheap hotel near Dublin airport? Planning on either to take the car down to Dublin and park there or just bus it, but would like to hear what others have done.
Last time we went it was an early morning dash on the airport express.
Thanks!

Comments

• in_need_of_direction
    Options
    City north do b&b deals with carparking and airport shuttle service. Have stayed there once and it all,went like clockwork.
    Mortgage at 01.01.14 £119,481.83:eek: today £0 Emergency fund £5.5/5.5k & £200/200 cash.:jWeight 24/02/19 14st 7lb now 11st10lb determined to stop defining myself by my mistakes. Progress not perfection.:T100%through my 1% mortgage challenge. 42.4% through my pb challenge.
  • 2gorgeousgirls
    Options
    I've booked premier inn for a night in July. 2 adults, 1 child, includes breakfast and 15 nights parking for €142. Free shuttle bus to airport which is less than 5 minutes away.
  • BigAl94
    BigAl94 Posts: 1,919 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Options
    I have always used Bewleys, now Clayton Hotel. Secure covered parking and close to airport with 24/7 free shuttlebus http://bookings.claytonhoteldublinairport.com/offers
  • BatCat
    BatCat Posts: 474 Forumite
    Options
    Thanks!
    Got a night at the premier inn for all of us for 45 euro!
    Fingers crossed it's OK!
  • thetope
    thetope Posts: 897 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Should be fine, stayed there last year and parked for 15 days for €109 with husband and kids, was very comfortable though we had to leave super early and just missed the shuttle bus so called a taxi rather than waiting half an hour and risking cutting it fine in the airport
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure