Roof repairs - approximate cost

Options
I need 4 roof tiles fixed and the flashing on the roof redone. How much is this likely to cost, as I don't want to claim of my insurance if it is not a huge amount... I live in south belfast in a semi detached

Comments

• Coolhandluke
    Options
    Unless the damage has been caused by a storm your insurance is unlikley to cover it,its more likely general wear and tear.Hard for someone to give a price especialy for the flashing part without seeing it.PM me if you need a number of a roofer that could take a look.
  • vcost
    vcost Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    Hello Could I also get the roofers number please. Thanks
  • bingo_bango
    bingo_bango Posts: 2,594 Forumite
    Options
    Unless the damage has been caused by a storm your insurance is unlikley to cover it,its more likely general wear and tear.Hard for someone to give a price especialy for the flashing part without seeing it.PM me if you need a number of a roofer that could take a look.

All sorts of reasons there might be a hole in the roof. My parents claimed for a hole caused by, I kid you not, a tennis ball. Went up in the air, and back down on the roof and straight through a 1" thick tile. If it had been someone else I wouldn't have believed it. Ended up being a £1100 job, and the insurance paid out on it as accidental damage.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure