Daily Mail deal or no deal

Options

Comments

• Biker*Chick
    Biker*Chick Posts: 10,030 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    Options
    What a waste of 4 weeks...nothing for me

:(:(:( Many thanks for all your updates with the daily box, prernakapoor :T:T Sorry you didn't come away with something for all your efforts.

Thanks also to everyone else who updated this thread with the daily box & amount :A :beer::beer:
    A lot of my boxes wouldn't even scratch off properly!! Can't see whats underneath them :mad:

Same here :mad: week 1/2 boxes scratched off reasonably well, but wk 3/4 boxes just wouldn't scratch off properly! I did have 5 Deal boxes in week 1 though, so will chance my luck with a postal entry for the banker's prize :cool:
    =^._.^= You will always be lucky if you know how to make friends with strange cats =^._.^=
  • philomena_creamer
    Options
    Nothing in any box for me , the question is, Has anyone won anything in this ever. ??????/ waste of time I think.
  • wacko15
    wacko15 Posts: 55 Forumite
    Options
    Another 4 week deal or no deal scratchcard today,wonder if this one will scratch off ok!

Thanks in advance for all those that post the numbers for those of us who don't buy the paper daily.
  • Biker*Chick
    Biker*Chick Posts: 10,030 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    Options
    wacko15 wrote: »
    Another 4 week deal or no deal scratchcard today,wonder if this one will scratch off ok!

Thanks in advance for all those that post the numbers for those of us who don't buy the paper daily.

Sat 27th - Box 12 for £10,000

Handy tip - don't use a coin to scratch off, use a bit of blu-tack instead. Just worked a treat for me! ;)

Good luck everyone :beer:
    =^._.^= You will always be lucky if you know how to make friends with strange cats =^._.^=
  • drowl
    drowl Posts: 98 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    I purchased the paper today, and though it says the number should be on the coffee page, I can't see it. Can anyone enlighten me. :o
    Sunshine is free & gives you vitamin D.
  • cliffman007
    Options
    Sun 28th - Box 5 for £25,000
  • philomena_creamer
    Options
    feb 28 game 3 is Box 5 for £25,000
  • OldDIYer
    OldDIYer Posts: 131 Forumite
    Options
    I can't find it either - good job someone's posted it here!
  • Bay
    Bay Posts: 229 Forumite
    Options
    drowl wrote: »
    I purchased the paper today, and though it says the number should be on the coffee page, I can't see it. Can anyone enlighten me. :o
    OldDIYer wrote: »
    I can't find it either - good job someone's posted it here!

page 59 - hope that helps!
  • drowl
    drowl Posts: 98 Forumite
    Options
    Bay wrote: »
    page 59 - hope that helps!
    Thanks for the page 59, (not the coffee page). Also box 12 on page 94 Sunday (not the Promotions page). I won't take the instructions on the card so literally from now on.:D
    Sunshine is free & gives you vitamin D.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.6K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.2K Travel & Transport