NOW OPEN. The MSE Forum's energy-themed Ask An Expert event is open for questions. Visit the dedicated board to ask MSE Gary & MSE Andrew about gas & electricity

Hot Diamonds £10 off code + 30% both worked!

edited 30 January 2016 at 10:36AM in Discount codes & vouchers
4 replies 1.3K views
koupon-kweenkoupon-kween Forumite
344 Posts
edited 30 January 2016 at 10:36AM in Discount codes & vouchers
An email from Hot Diamonds had their £10 off code and it's just worked on a sale item for me! XMASGIFT ends tomorrow (Sun.31st) Also tried to add Martins 30% code SALE30 next and it further reduced the total :-) If you have Quidco it's 10% back too! Just got my DD a beautiful bracelet for her b'day (orig. almost £80) for £25.49 (before Quidco) :-)

Replies

• I can only get one to work
    When I put in Xmasgift it took off £10
    And when I then put in Sale30 a few more £s came off - but not 30%.
    So I cancelled all the codes and put in the sale30 first - which took off the same amount as 'both' had done the first time.

Or are you putting the second code in on a different screen?
  • I can only get one to work
    When I put in Xmasgift it took off £10
    And when I then put in Sale30 a few more £s came off - but not 30%.
    So I cancelled all the codes and put in the sale30 first - which took off the same amount as 'both' had done the first time.
    I put the £10 code in 1st 'applied' and then Mart

Or are you putting the second code in on a different screen?
    I put the £10 code in 1st and 'applied' and then Martin's code (in same box). I cheekily tried a 3rd code which worked but it removed the £10 discount so I started again. I did this at 9am tho' - it maybe isn't working now.... :-(
  • boots_babeboots_babe Forumite
    3.1K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts
    Forumite
    Oh no! I've just received my order using the 30% off code today, I wish i'd known I could use the £10 off code too.

Just tried, and both do indeed work together. Annoyingly I can't return my order and reorder using both codes, as it was a pair of earrings and they don't accept returns of those.

Good bargain for others though!
  • I put the £10 code in 1st and 'applied' and then Martin's code (in same box). I cheekily tried a 3rd code which worked but it removed the £10 discount so I started again. I did this at 9am tho' - it maybe isn't working now.... :-(

I have tried several times during the day - and even tried a 10% code Hotdiamonds sent me, but whenever I put an additional code in, the discount for the previous code disappears.
    For the item I want the 30% is better than the £10, which is better than the 10%...... if that makes sense.
This discussion has been closed.
Latest MSE News and Guides

Iceland's helping struggling pensioners

It's giving out free £30 food vouchers

MSE News

Who can suggest a top-notch bed?

This Forumite's mattress is in need of a base

MSE Forum

The Forum 'Ask An Expert' event

Ask your energy questions by Wed 5pm

MSE Forum