Aldi Online Shopping is coming (wine and then non food)

Options
sarah1972
sarah1972 Posts: 18,897 Senior Ambassador
Homepage Hero Photogenic Name Dropper First Post

https://www.aldi.co.uk/en/about-aldi/useful-information/aldi-online-shopping-is-coming/

That’s right, the rumours are true. We’re launching a new online shopping site for wine and non-food Specialbuys. We’ll soon be bringing some of our great quality, great value products to thousands more customers across the UK, regardless of whether they’re close to an Aldi store.
These products will be available for delivery to your home or for collection from third party locations.

From early 2016, you’ll be able to buy wine by the case online. And with more than 1,000 bottles of the award-winning Exquisite Collection being sold every hour, you won’t be the first to discover our fine wines at unbelievable value.

Our online wine shop will be followed by the launch of non-food Specialbuys in Spring 2016. We’re talking about the the non-food items we’re famous for offering every week. From electricals to baby & toddler essentials, camping and clothing and not forgetting gardening or DIY. But, as always, our Specialbuys are only available for a limited time only. So hurry, because when they’re gone they’re gone.
I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.

Comments

• sarah1972
    sarah1972 Posts: 18,897 Senior Ambassador
    Homepage Hero Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure