Need Finance For A Car

Options
maka_2
maka_2 Posts: 1,070 Forumite
Hi,

I have seen a car for £4600 and need finance for it. I had a CCJ which i paid off over a year ago and have defaulted in the past which i am paying off. So i am classed as a poor creditor. The garage that has the car does not do finance. So i need a company i can approach for HP and they pay the dealer. I have heard NetCar.co.uk do it - Does anyone know if they are any good? I need to move quick on this as my partners promotions depends on whether i can get a car to get our son from nursery. HELP!!! xxx
:beer: LOVE LIFE PROCEED & PROGRESS

Comments

• jenni1188
    jenni1188 Posts: 121 Forumite
    Options
    if you need the car so bad i doubt anyone on here will give you sound advice on lending money as they will see your past credit and probably advice you not to go for a loan, COuld you not get a £500 car for 1 year just so your husband gets a promotion and think about it when the mot is up on the car?
  • kurjam
    kurjam Posts: 1,342 Forumite
    Options
    you could always try availablecar.com or welcome car fianance they sell you the car and do the credit, they charge higher apr though as they deal with people with bad credit and ccj`s etc...
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure