Selling to Gamexchange

Hi there,

Just wondering if anyone has sold their unwanted video games via gamexchange website?
If so, are they anygood and do they pay promptly? Has anyone had any problems with them?
I've looked at music magpie and a couple of other similar sites but gamexchange comes up with the best price for the games I want to sell.

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain.

Replies

• DCFC79DCFC79 Forumite
    40.5K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper
    Forumite
    They any better than Cex or Game who will match Cex on price ?
  • Yeah I have compared them with both CEX and Game and they still come out at a better price, cash value. It would be easier to just take them into a CEX or Game store, rather than having to box them up and take to the list office. Though I've read that CEX don't like giving you cash in hand when you go in store and try and fob you off with store credit. I don't want that as there isn't anything I want to get at the moment, plus I need the cash.
    Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain.
  • motorguymotorguy Forumite
    22.2K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper
    Forumite
    Ive never had any problems getting cash in hand from CEX when instore.

Personally, when i sell games i check

webuybooks.co.uk
    musicmagpie.co.uk
    GAME

and CEX, with each game going to the higher offer.

I've three packages going out this evening of about 12 games i've just sold.

Interestingly of those 12 games, CEX were best for 10 of them.
  • I remember when I used to sell games to a store I barely got enough for lunch lol :P
This discussion has been closed.
Latest MSE News and Guides

Iceland's helping struggling pensioners

It's giving out free £30 food vouchers

MSE News

Who can suggest a top-notch bed?

This Forumite's mattress is in need of a base

MSE Forum