swarvoski bracelets

Options
excuse my spelling of the brand but ive seen they have the different colour mesh like bracelet for £24 for single and £34 for double I was looking to get one for my mam for her birthday and maybe one for myself but don't know if the double is worth the extra £10 .

does anyone have these and is it worth it
Mortgage free wannabe 

Actual mortgage stating amount £75,150

Overpayment start date 1/3/23.

Starting balance £66,565.45

Current balance £63,787.16

Comments

• Wizzbang
    Wizzbang Posts: 4,716 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Rampant Recycler
    Options
    Hi,

I had a single one for Christmas. I had seen the doubles in adverts and thought I'd like that one best. So I went into a store to try them both on. For me, I didn't think the double one suited me (I have a slim frame and don't tend to wear chunky jewellery) and I thought it was very chunky. I also didn't feel it was worth the extra cost, particularly as I thought I would rarely wear such a chunky necklace. I wanted it for a bracelet, so I kept it simple and stuck with that. The quality of the Swarovski ones really tells and it is worth what you spend IMHO, the clasp is really good quality (double magnetic) and it's really weighty and sparkly- unlike the cheap copies.
    Minimalist
    Extra income since 01/11/12 £36,546.45

• AbbieCadabra
    AbbieCadabra Posts: 1,707 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    TJC do some lovely genuine swarovski bracelets, i did see some mesh ones before christmas (not sure if they wer swarovski though)but they don't seem to be there now, their other cubic zirconia is usually very good too so worth searching to see what they have. :)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure