Christmas Paper

Ok so I'm way ahead of everyone and starting my "stock" for 2016... i know i know, im nuts

But has anyone seen any really good wrapping paper deals?

Comments

• 7roland8
    7roland8 Posts: 3,601 Forumite
    Debt-free and Proud!
    Well I bought some super holly and robin ones a few weeks ago and got matching gift cards so I'm all set.
    Already got more than enough cards and have bought a load of cheap Xmas socks on sale now ready for stocking fillers - about 60p form Tesco for females and around 33p from Topman for mens.
    Great opportunities to help others seldom come, but small ones surround us every day. -- Sally Koch
  • abbe89
    abbe89 Posts: 289 Forumite
    I tend to pick mine up in the Boxing day sales - particularly Paperchase. Last year I'm sure I paid about 50p - £1 for a roll which normally cost about £3-£4. Can usually get the tags that match as well pretty cheap. I always stock up!
  • balletshoes
    balletshoes Posts: 16,610 Forumite
    There is usually still loads of wrapping paper and tags left in Boots when they go to their 70% off sale (so probably from Weds 13th or 20th January in 2016), this would make their standard £3 a roll go down to 90p a roll. Their duo packs are £5 full price, and come with matching tags and ribbon all in the pack, they would go down to £1.50 per pack in the sale.
  • SharonAlba
    SharonAlba Posts: 13 Forumite
    You can order some really amazing papers from the online shops
    !
  • tin_can
    tin_can Posts: 196 Forumite
    Go to your local b h s they was selling it off in our shop in hull for £0.25 each
    family mean more to me than money it's call a life
  • DigForVictory
    DigForVictory Posts: 11,905 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    If you have the time, now would be the moment to get the brown paper, the spuds & the green & red poster paint out.
    And the glitter (if that works for you.)
    Failing that, my local B&M had some generic shiny wrap last week. Not IIRC Festive but shiny...
  • halfcost have some good deals on paper
  • SharonAlba
    SharonAlba Posts: 13 Forumite
    I think you should wait for sometime till you can get some amazing deals and offers on the Christmas paper on on-line sites.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.9K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.6K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.9K Life & Family
  • 247.7K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure