Free Printed Copy of The Tumor by John Grisham (can also download)

http://www.fusfoundation.org/reserve-your-copy-of-the-tumor-by-john-grisham

Pre-order your copy of The Tumor by John Grisham
Thank you for your interest in The Tumor, John Grisham’s new, non-legal thriller about a revolutionary new medical technology – focused ultrasound. Please complete the form below to pre-order your free, print copy. We anticipate the books will be shipped in January, so watch for your copy in the new year!

THE TUMOR A NON-LEGAL THRILLER by JOHN GRISHAM
From John Grisham, comes a story where today’s medical fiction could become tomorrow’s lifesaving reality. When Paul suddenly receives an unthinkable diagnosis – a lethal brain tumor - his future instantly looks bleak, and he and his family begin a painful battle. But could the story be different in 10 years? Focused ultrasound is a revolutionary technology that has the potential to rewrite his story. Could it affect your future?

While Paul’s story may be fiction, the potential impact of focused ultrasound is remarkably real.

Download:http://www.fusfoundation.org/download-the-tumor-by-john-grisham
I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing [email protected]. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.

Comments

• redagila
    redagila Posts: 6,281
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Forumite
    Have ordered a copy - can't wait to read something like this from John Grisham. Hope it paints a bright future and not a worrying one.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.3K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 606.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.7K Life & Family
  • 247.2K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure