On line shopping with vouchers

Hi I am new to these forums and to voucher, discount codes.. A lot of what I am seeing if for printable vouchers but I do my main shopping on line and get it delivered, is there any way I can get these discounts and savings this way..
Looking forward to all your advice.

Comments

• sarah1972
    sarah1972 Posts: 18,890 Senior Ambassador
    Homepage Hero Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Hi

Unfortunately you can't use printed vouchers online, have you got accounts with all the supermarkets so you can take advantage of new shopper codes which is usually a nice bit off of your shopping.

Also if you don't shop with them for a while, they have been know to send you incentives. I have been using my Tesco account for a while and not hubbys so they sent him a book of £8 off £80 spend vouchers.

If you shop with Tesco, your vouchers can be used online if you set your account to do that.

Use my supermarket t0 see who is selling what you buy most at the best prices.
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • no1catman
    no1catman Posts: 2,972 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Usually, any conditional spend coupons will be targeted - they will either have a bar code on for in-store use, or an on-line code to input for Grocery Home Shopping.

Depending what store you use, they are likely to give you the option of telling them if you are interested in on-line promotions.

Tesco used to get a lot of complaints about the promotional coupons that were sent out for certain products because of being one or the other, so it got changed so that there will have both options on.
    I used to work for Tesco - now retired - speciality Clubcard
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport