Options
1798081828385»

Comments

• SueP19
    SueP19 Posts: 1,876 Forumite
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    November goal Update

1.) Keep to allocated food budget (have meals for the month so should be doable she coughs) So funny, the batch cooked meals were great BUT I still spent too much

2.) Fleabay at least one item per week Fleabayed lots and have a net of £87.54 result :T
    3.) Kitchen, having started a partial revamp, I must finish this, cost so far £200 Not got done
    4.) Overpayments, aiming for £50, not a lot but a £1 is a £1 Overpaid £19.91 but have carried underpayment of overpayment forward to next month
    5.) Have one day out with OH :j:j We did and it was great
    6.) Stick to diet OK lets not go there

December Goal
    1) Reassess food, try to reduce month by £50 (£10 per week)
    2) Fleabay aim for net sales £50
    3) Overpaying aim for £50
    4) Have one day out with OH
    5) Really stick to flippin diet……….think of the 2 gorgeous suits that don’t quite fit
    6) Living room, put up lights, buy flooring, curtain hold backs
    7) Sort junk in dining area and move in table
    :D
    Debt Free Diary - Second Chances! Life in a Tourer........Tilly Tidy Founder in 2016, Tilly Tidy 2023 £17.43, NSD Jan 2023 9/10, Debt £13,491.65
  • EatingTheElephant
    Options
    That's a tough week, hope things start getting better.

Good going on the eBay sales.
  • SueP19
    Options
    Thanks Elephant

Things didn't get better DD had a fit on Tuesday, first in 10 years :cry::cry:

And now I am 1501 th in the queue for tickets to the Tattoo :eek::eek::eek: :rotfl:
    Debt Free Diary - Second Chances! Life in a Tourer........Tilly Tidy Founder in 2016, Tilly Tidy 2023 £17.43, NSD Jan 2023 9/10, Debt £13,491.65
  • SueP19
    Options
    Well Today my dear friends is the anniversary of my first posting on this fabulous board

ONE YEAR...................can't believe it.

Now normally I would have looked at that post and told you ALL the things that I didn't achieve this year, the plans that got away :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

BUT

I'm not going to even look at it, we do so give ourselves a hard time over stuff we have not quite managed instead of what we have done.

Today I have knocked 4 months off my mortgage and that is a start to be celebrated :T:T:T:T:T

Roll on year two :D:D
  • try_harder
    try_harder Posts: 1,527 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    Well done ,a great year and so good to always look at the positives .I am so looking forward to looking back over the year to see how i have done ,i think i started here in march this year.Good luck for year two.
  • EatingTheElephant
    Options
    Happy diary birthday :)

4 months is a great achievement, there are millions of people who haven't achieved that!
  • A_Frayed_Knot
    Options
    Happy Belated Diary Birthday :beer:

You have achieved so much :T, so keep going, it will get even better :D

Haven't been about much, but hope to update soon. Off Xmas shopping now, after PO to post 4 parcels :p
    Always have 00.00 at the end of your mortgage and one day it will all be 0's :dance:
    MF[STRIKE] March 2030[/STRIKE] Yes that does say 2030 :eek: Mortgage Free 21.12.18 _party_
    Now a Part Timer from 27.10.19
  • Kittenkirst
    Kittenkirst Posts: 2,563 Forumite
    Options
    :T. 4 months off your mortgage is fantastic well done you! :T

I always think looking forward is more exciting & constructive than looking back so am working through my 2017 goals. Do you have any specifics?
    First home- Oct’16 until June’21: £170.995- Overpayments made £13,784 (25% extra!).
    New forever home- Sep’21 £309,449 @ 2.05%. Plan to clear it before 30 years!!!!!!
  • Watty1
    Watty1 Posts: 4,937 Forumite
    Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Happy 1st diary birthday :)
    Made it to mortgage free but what a muddle that became

In the event the proverbial hits the fan then co-habitees are better stashing their cash than being mortgage free !!
  • A_Frayed_Knot
    A_Frayed_Knot Posts: 3,296 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    edited 16 December 2016 at 11:33PM
    Options
    SueP19 wrote: »
    Thanks Elephant

Things didn't get better DD had a fit on Tuesday, first in 10 years :cry::cry:

And now I am 1501 th in the queue for tickets to the Tattoo :eek::eek::eek: :rotfl:

Sue - are you still in that queue :eek: ??? Not seen you posting since . . . . . . . :rotfl:

or still partying for your 1st anniversary _party__party__party_:bdaycake:
    Always have 00.00 at the end of your mortgage and one day it will all be 0's :dance:
    MF[STRIKE] March 2030[/STRIKE] Yes that does say 2030 :eek: Mortgage Free 21.12.18 _party_
    Now a Part Timer from 27.10.19
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.2K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport