edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Discount Codes 'n Vouchers
1 reply 709 views
Sue5809Sue5809 Forumite
5 Posts
Sixth Anniversary Combo Breaker
MoneySaving Newbie
edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Discount Codes 'n Vouchers
Hi

I am not sure that this is the place to post but there is a vouchercode (CLOUDCYBER) for the Nike website that gave me 30% off a sale item.

I managed to get a pair of (ridiculous and ridiculously expensive) football sockboots original price £260, sale price £182 for £117.59. Christmas present for my son.

Replies

• redfoxredfox Forumite, Board Guide
    15.3K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Codes aren't permitted on the Grabbit board and the thread has been moved to the correct board. If in doubt please read the forum rule. If you have any questions about this policy please email [EMAIL="forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com"][email protected][/EMAIL].
    I'm a Board Guide on the Quick Grabbit, Food Shopping & Groceries and Shop but don't drop boards which means I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. Pease remember, board guides don't read every post. If you spot an illegal or inappropriate post then please report it to [email protected] (it's not part of my role to deal with this) Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.

This discussion has been closed.
Latest MSE News and Guides

A guide to council tax bands

Lower your band & save £1,000s

MSE Guides

Cinema MoneySaving tips & tricks

Including year's 2for1 movies for £1

MSE Deals