Looking for simple tight mens thermal/base layers..

Options
Hello everybody, didn't know where to post this so put it here.

I'm after some black synthetic (mostly acryllic) tight/body hugging base/thermal layers, specifically long johns and a long sleeve crew top.

I would like some that are seamless (so they can be worn with normal clothing not sporting looking), without any logos all over them and soft.

The useage will be as pyjamas, every day walking around and as an undergarment for motorcycling, so I do not need active wear type base layers.

I bought a thermal top from George at ASDA and while it fits the bill looks wise it is a little too baggy and a little thin. I also received a top from a family member from Intimissimi (which funnily enough is a lingerie store for women) this top is perfect and very warm, unfortunately I cannot find the material it was made of and the model since the label has been taken out!

Any pointers help would be appreciated.

Comments

• LadyDee
    LadyDee Posts: 4,293 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Lidls Leaflet (page 28) has gent's thermals on offer from the 3rd. Just browsing and spotted them yesterday.
    http://leaflet.lidl.co.uk/ea85e0e1-a56f-48c1-b513-6bd5300e575e/#/28
  • rawdinosaur
    Options
    Mountain warehouse usually do cheap thermals. I have several pairs for walking the dog in the snow.
    Money made on etsy in April: £0
    Money made on ebay in April: £0
  • dlusman
    dlusman Posts: 2,711 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    LadyDee wrote: »
    Lidls Leaflet (page 28) has gent's thermals on offer from the 3rd. Just browsing and spotted them yesterday.
    http://leaflet.lidl.co.uk/ea85e0e1-a56f-48c1-b513-6bd5300e575e/#/28

Agree with the Lidl suggestion. Have bought a few of these in the past. Good quality, good price and do the job.
  • jhiker
    jhiker Posts: 38 Forumite
    Options
    Try Decathlon. I have some long-sleeved base layers for walking (sold as skiing/boarding gear) - they are cheap, very warm and tight-fitting.
    I suggest you go and try them on as I found the sizing a bit on the small side.
  • pfenig
    pfenig Posts: 42 Forumite
    Options
    jhiker wrote: »
    Try Decathlon. I have some long-sleeved base layers for walking (sold as skiing/boarding gear) - they are cheap, very warm and tight-fitting.
    I suggest you go and try them on as I found the sizing a bit on the small side.

Thank you everyone, I did look at the decathlon ones but they are all seamed and look like sports wear.

Ideally I'd be after some simple modal undergarments, cheap and warm, i.e. if I bought a white one I could wear it under a collared shirt for example.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure