Fratres Recruitment?

Options
Just wondering if anyone has had any dealings with this recruitment agency, have an appointment with them this week, but a bit worried as their website seems a bit dodgy, ie spelling mistake, two different addresses.
fratres.org.uk

Thanks

Comments

• Flyonthewall
    Options
    Looking up info on the website it says:
    Registrant's address:
    10 OXford Road
    Harrow
    London
    HA3 7RG
    United Kingdom

Different address to their website but same area, might have more than one office.

Relevant dates:
    Registered on: 29-May-2015
    Expiry date: 29-May-2017
    Last updated: 28-Sep-2015

Not been registered long.

All links go to Contact Us page so not very well set up. One wrong link could be a mistake, all leading to the same page and stating contact us looks bad.

The 62 Eastcote Avenue, Greenford, UB6 0NP address on their site goes to a road with a load of houses on.

The only client testimonial is from the Operations Director who is obviously not a client.

I wouldn't trust these at all.
  • BuzzyBee77
    Options
    Looking up info on the website it says:
    Registrant's address:
    10 OXford Road
    Harrow
    London
    HA3 7RG
    United Kingdom

Different address to their website but same area, might have more than one office.

Relevant dates:
    Registered on: 29-May-2015
    Expiry date: 29-May-2017
    Last updated: 28-Sep-2015

Not been registered long.

All links go to Contact Us page so not very well set up. One wrong link could be a mistake, all leading to the same page and stating contact us looks bad.

The 62 Eastcote Avenue, Greenford, UB6 0NP address on their site goes to a road with a load of houses on.

The only client testimonial is from the Operations Director who is obviously not a client.

I wouldn't trust these at all.

That is the thing, things on the website don't add up but I have an interview at the Oxford Road address tomorrow, very dubious. I applied to the job advert via Monster. Also spelling mistakes to the emails to me. Strange.
  • makeyourdaddyproud
    Options
    I would be worried. The location where your interview is taking place is a haven for high profile recruitment outfits that would not make such mistakes. Worst that can happen is wasted time and travel money. The cynic in me says "cancel"
  • stee19
    Options
    I just received job offered from :
    Fratres Recruitment
    10 Oxford Road
    Harrow
    HA3 7RG

P: 0208 427 3880
    E: info@fratres.org.uk

is it scam? Thank you
  • ScorpiondeRooftrouser
    Options
    stee19 wrote: »
    Fratres Recruitment
    10 Oxford Road
    Harrow
    HA3 7RG

E: info@fratres.org.uk

is it scam? Thank you

Had you applied for a job with them?
  • Flyonthewall
    Flyonthewall Posts: 4,431 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    stee19 wrote: »
    Fratres Recruitment
    10 Oxford Road
    Harrow
    HA3 7RG

E: [EMAIL="info@fratres.org.uk"]info@fratres.org.uk[/EMAIL]

is it scam? Thank you

I can't remember what their site was like, I think it might have been changed, but either way there's still spelling mistakes and the About Us page is just the homepage. Under "Compaines" it only lists 7 companies and 2 are Frates.

Their stats, clearly listed on site, are 16 jobs posted and 12 resumes posted.

Whether it's a scam is hard to say. It could be. It might be that they're trying to get details to sell on. It might just be that they are completely useless.

Either way, with a rubbish website, bad English, lack of jobs and companies I wouldn't be accepting any job offer from them!
  • BuzzyBee77
    BuzzyBee77 Posts: 57 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    edited 21 October 2016 at 6:36PM
    Options
    I had an interview arranged with them last year and didn't go as I felt the website didn't look proper to me. Also where the office is used to be as an English school or something. Something seemed off. If they were a proper recruitment agency they should be registered to REC the Recruitment and Employment Confederation.

Having looked at the website two of the jobs listed have the same office address as the recruitment agency!. Very dodgy !.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure