Beauty advent calendars

Options
I've just bought the ciate nail advent calendar with the half price code in the newsletter , had it last year for my teen daughter who loved it, so might make a lovely different type gift for someone.

Also bought the M&S beauty advent on the "glitch" on the grabbit board, you need to spend £25 on beauty to buy it for £25 , but the £25 spend works on half price items and 3 for 2 if the items were oringinally £25 so a £12.50 spend will work to trigger the £25 offer.

Anybody got any more advent beauty deals ?

Comments

• tanya2014
    Options
    I just secured the Marks and Spencers one.
    It looks amazing!!
  • grunnie
    grunnie Posts: 1,789 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    I got the M&S one as well - though I hope it's not cancelled as it is Marks ad Spencer and they always cancel some of the items from my orders. I also got the Boots No 7 advent calendar which was great last year and looks like the same contents this time round.
  • donnac2558
    donnac2558 Posts: 3,611 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    There where loads in store in Belfast City Centre, though I believe its sold out online.
  • chuckley
    chuckley Posts: 4,405 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    Options
    I only got the Benefit one for myself and Liberty as a gift, but as it was solo long ago, I'm not even caring come 1st Dec.
  • suejb2
    suejb2 Posts: 1,918 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Photogenic
    Options
    Revolution have their advent calendar for £25 whereas it's £45 at Superdrug.
    Life is like a bath, the longer you are in it the more wrinkly you become.
  • Woollyheid
    Options
    I just got the Dr Haushka advent calendar for just over £35 at violey.com. It only sells at dr hauska website for £75. Its a german website but you can translate to english and only£8 delivery. Received it within about 5 days.
  • indiepanda
    Options
    I got the M&S one though without relying on a glitch. I think it's still pretty good value and the other item I wanted to buy in there was over £25 anyway so I don't feel hard done by.

I had the You Beauty one last year and that was pretty good, got a second one to give to a friend for present too and she seemed pleased with it.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure