Black Horse Loan can i claim it back ???

Options
Tariq2009
Tariq2009 Posts: 64 Forumite
Because this test trial for banks is it possible that if take Black horse to small court and it want be put on hold like the bank charges are being put on hold because of test case???? any help please thanks

Comments

• jonesMUFCforever
    Options
    What charges do you want to claim back?
    You would be stupid indeed to go to any court before completing their complaints procedure.
  • Tariq2009
    Options
    ejones999 wrote: »
    What charges do you want to claim back?
    You would be stupid indeed to go to any court before completing their complaints procedure.

i did send them letter for asking to refund me my moeny back and they only refunded me £35 from £200 and some money so i was so mad and i called them they said we will not refund you any more money and this guy was so rude to me and i said to him i will take you to court and he was like laughing and saying we are not bank we financail company go head take us to court so what should i do now ?:mad: :mad:
  • MarkyMarkD
    MarkyMarkD Posts: 9,912 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    This test case has nothing to do with personal loans. It only relates to current account overdraft and related charges.
  • jonesMUFCforever
    Options
    Why were you charged in first place?
    If you were late paying or had your D/D payment bounced by your bank I have no sympathy and you have done well to get £35.

No company will charge you for the sheer hell of it there has to be a reason.
    You say that you are claiming £200 - that 's a lot of late payments or worse if you ask me.
  • changkra
    changkra Posts: 635 Forumite
    Options
    Even so £35 is extortionate. We will agree yet again Ejones999 to disagree :)
  • Dylanwing
    Dylanwing Posts: 2,015 Forumite
    Options
    No company will charge you for the sheer hell of it
    No, it just seems like it!:p
  • rog2
    rog2 Posts: 11,650 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    Tariq2009 wrote: »
    Because this test trial for banks is it possible that if take Black horse to small court and it want be put on hold like the bank charges are being put on hold because of test case???? any help please thanks

There was a case, in yesterday's news, where Barclays were ordered, by a Judge at Luton County Court, to STOP applying disproportionate and, in MSE MARTIN's opinion, unlawfull charges to an account holder, until the outcome of this 'test case' is made public.
    I am NOT, nor do I profess to be, a Qualified Debt Adviser. I have made MANY mistakes and have OFTEN been the unwitting victim of the the shamefull tactics of the Financial Industry.
    If any of my experiences, or the knowledge that I have gained from those experiences, can help anyone who finds themselves in similar circumstances, then my experiences have not been in vain.

HMRC Bankruptcy Statistic - 26th October 2006 - 23rd April 2007 BCSC Member No. 7

DFW Nerd # 166 PROUD TO BE DEALING WITH MY DEBTS
  • rog2
    rog2 Posts: 11,650 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    MarkyMarkD wrote: »
    This test case has nothing to do with personal loans. It only relates to current account overdraft and related charges.

This 'Test Case' will have implications on ALL areas of Banking/Finance where these unfair chareges are applied. Maybe the wording of the outcome will only mention c/a fees, but it will only be a matter of time before personal loans will have to 'accept' it.
    I am NOT, nor do I profess to be, a Qualified Debt Adviser. I have made MANY mistakes and have OFTEN been the unwitting victim of the the shamefull tactics of the Financial Industry.
    If any of my experiences, or the knowledge that I have gained from those experiences, can help anyone who finds themselves in similar circumstances, then my experiences have not been in vain.

HMRC Bankruptcy Statistic - 26th October 2006 - 23rd April 2007 BCSC Member No. 7

DFW Nerd # 166 PROUD TO BE DEALING WITH MY DEBTS
  • MarkyMarkD
    MarkyMarkD Posts: 9,912 Forumite
    Options
    I understand your perspective, rog, but the specific case is about overdraft-related fees.

So, the answer to the OP's question is that any small claims court case about personal loans fees should not get stayed.
  • Tariq2009
    Options
    MarkyMarkD wrote: »
    I understand your perspective, rog, but the specific case is about overdraft-related fees.

So, the answer to the OP's question is that any small claims court case about personal loans fees should not get stayed.
    Cooolllllllll Thanks very much
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.7K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.3K Travel & Transport